The Huayna Picchu entrance offers one of the most incredible experiences in Machu Picchu. This ticket is the one that most quickly runs out since only 400 people can enter each day. Below we show you the calendar with the available spaces of the Ticket Machu Picchu + Huayna Picchu.
How to check availability?
- First choose the type of ticket ‘Machu Picchu + Huayna Picchu’ and the group of your preference.
- Choose the month and locate the day you want to visit the Waynapicchu.
- Check the open spaces. For example, the number ’60’ means that there are still sixty tickets available. The ‘O’ means that all tickets are sold out.
- Did you find availability? Now you just have to click and fill out the reservation form.
Live Availability ─ Ticket Machu Picchu + Huayna Picchu
Note: Availability is shown in real time and corresponds to the number of available seats at the chosen date. “0” means that there is no available space anymore.
What places does the ticket Machu Picchu + Huayna Picchu allow you to visit?
- See the main attractions of the Inca City of Machu Picchu as the Intihuatana, the Temple of the Three Windows, the Temple of the Sun, the Temple of the Condor, the Main Plaza, its terraces and more.
- Climb the mountain Huayna Picchu, the fable mountain that everyone wants to ascend and where is also the Temple of the Moon Huayna Picchu.
What are the entrance groups and schedules of the ticket Machu Picchu + Huayna Picchu?
As of 2019, the new entrance hours to the Huayna Picchu mountain are divided into 3 groups. All allow to enter the Waynapicchu and the Inca City of Machu Picchu.
- Waynapicchu Group 1
- The first group allows you to enter the Inca City of Machu Picchu from 6 am
The entrance to the Huayna Picchu mountain is between 7 a.m. and 8 a.m.
- Waynapicchu Group 2
- The second group allows you to enter Machu Picchu from 7 a.m.
The entrance to the Waynapicchu mountain is between 7 am and 8 am
- Waynapicchu Group 3
- The third group allows you to enter Machu Picchu from 8 a.m.
- The entrance to Huayna Picchu is between 10.30 am and 11.30 am
With the entry Machu Picchu + Huayna Picchu, the tourist can stay a maximum of 6 hours from the moment of entry.
Why is it difficult to get ticket availability Machu Picchu + Huayna Picchu?
The Huayna Picchu is the incredible mountain that can be seen in the background of the classic photos of Machu Picchu. It is the most requested attraction by visitors of the Historic Sanctuary. However, only 400 people can enter daily.
Reaching its peak is a great feat and will be the greatest adventure of your life. The mountain has zigzagging paths and stairways carved in stone. Once at the top you will feel a great sense of satisfaction and peace.
The views of Machu Picchu and its surroundings are spectacular and unique. In the mountain you can find Inca remains as viewpoints, chambers and platforms. Also, there you can observe the magnificent Temple of the Moon.
The climb to Huayna Picchu is considered one of the best short walks in the world.
How to find ticket availability Machu Picchu + Huayna Picchu?
The only way to find availability is by booking online and in advance the entrance ticket to Waynapicchu.
- During the tourist low season (from November to March) you must book 3 months in advance.
- During the high season of tourism (from April to October) you must book 4 months in advance.
Climbing the mountain Huayna Picchu requires a regular physical condition and, above all, not to fear the heights. However, everyone can dare. The only restriction is that only people older than 12 can go up.
Frequently asked questions about ticket availability Machu Picchu + Huayna Picchu
What to do if there is no availability of the Huayna Picchu entrance?
If you do not find the ticket available you can wait for a space to be released. Although it is rare, there are people who lose their ticket due to lack of payment. At that time, the entrance is again available to all.
Is the availability shown on this site the same as on all websites?
Yes. The availability shown on this website is the same as that of the Ministry of Culture of Peru and other websites.
Is Huayna Picchu available for 365 days a year?
Yes. The Huayna Picchu mountain is located within the Inca City of Machu Picchu. Admission to this mountain is open every day of the year except for unforeseen emergencies.
Can I get availability if I get the ticket Huayna Picchu in Cusco?
The only way to get availability is by booking online with time in advance. If you travel to Cusco a few days before visiting Machu Picchu, you will not find availability for the Waynapicchu mountain.
Can I buy the ticket Huayna Picchu next year?
Only at the end of December do they start selling tickets Huayna Picchu next year. It is advisable to have patience and be attentive to the moment when the tickets are for sale.
What other adventure to choose if there is no availability for the Waynapicchu?
If you do not find availability for the ticket Waynapicchu, the best option is to climb the Machu Picchu mountain. This adventure is as amazing as the Huayna Picchu. Admission is allowed to people of all ages.
If I find availability, how do I book the ticket Huayna Picchu online?
To book the ticket Machu Picchu + Huayna Picchu, you must follow the following steps:
- Find availability of Huayna Picchu ticket in the month, day and group of your preference.
- Fill out the reservation form with your personal information.
- Send a digital copy of your identity document or passport through an email.
- Make the payment. Paypal is the best option to pay the ticket Machu Picchu because it accepts Visa and Mastercard credit and debit cards.
It is also possible to pay with Western Union or a bank transfer.
Print the tickets and present them the day of your entrance to Waynapicchu.
The Huayna Picchu tickets were sold out! Is there no solution?
Unfortunately not. If the tickets are already sold out there is nothing to do. Try to book tickets months in advance.