The present document regulates the conditions of purchase of the electronic ticket of entrance to the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu in the web portal ticketmachupícchu.com.
Terms of service
About the purchase process
Terms of payment
About changes and modifications of data
About cancellations and refunds
About the discount for minors and students
Confidentiality of information
Release of responsibilities
- This document is a contract.
- The Client, when taking the services of Ticket Machu Picchu, accepts the present terms and conditions.
- No other agent to TICKET MACHU PICCHU , has the ability to modify, restrict or extend the terms of this contract.
- TICKET MACHU PICCHU. Brand and virtual platform of MACHU PICCHU TERRA SRL, Travel and Tourism Agency; Intermediary entity for the acquisition of the electronic Ticket to enter the Inca city of Machu Picchu. Authorized by the Ministry of Culture of Peru with registration MA0473.
- CLIENT. Natural or legal person who takes the services of Ticket Machu Picchu for the purchase of the Electronic Ticket to enter the Inca city of Machu Picchu.
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
- The web portal Ticket Machu Picchu (ticketmachupicchu.com) allows the virtual acquisition of the Electronic Ticket to enter the citadel of Machu Picchu from anywhere in the world.
- The Electronic Ticket issued allows only the entrance to the Inca city of Machu Picchu and / or some of its mountains, depending on the type of ticket purchased. Does not include any type of transportation or guiding service.
- Ticket Machu Picchu, will make every effort to keep you informed and to meet the requirements of the Client with the highest security and efficiency possible.
- The virtual platform of Ticket Machu Picchu provides several means of contact to maintain an adequate communication with the Client.
- Ticket Machu Picchu in its web platform, in the Tips section, contains a lot of information very useful for the Client about our service, about Machu Picchu and the Entrance Ticket to Machu Picchu.
ABOUT THE PROCESS OF PURCHASE
- The Client can make use of the virtual platform of Ticket Machu Picchu from anywhere in the world to make your reservation via internet.
- To make the purchase of the ticket Machu Picchu it is imperative that the Client has an email, which will be sent the format of reservation, invoice payment and tickets for entry in digital format. In addition, email is the main means to clarify queries and resolve any conflicts that may arise.
- In order to carry out the purchase process, the Client must first check on our website the availability of quotas for the date that you want to enter the city of Machu Picchu, once verified the availability is completed the reservation form, this allows to perform The reservation of up to 5 people; If more than 5 people exist, more than one form must be completed. When completing the form, you will choose one of the ticket types, enter an email, choose the date you want to enter Machu Picchu and carefully fill in the personal data of each of the users who entered Machu Picchu.
- To complete the required fields of the reservation form, the Client must do it with the data that appear in an official identification document and valid from his place of origin, for example: Passport, DNI, personal identification documents, meat of aliens, etc. . When you enter the citadel of Machu Picchu, you must carry the document with which you make the reservation, as the data of your identification document will be checked against those of the ticket issued.
- Once the reservation has been sent, the information is verified and a payment format is generated, depending on the payment method chosen. Once the client has made the payment for the entire amount issued, Ticket Machu Picchu will proceed to make the purchase of the Entry Ticket to Machu Picchu; This process takes approximately 24 hours. The ticket of entry in digital format will be sent to the Client to the email that has indicated us. Finalizing the purchase process.
- The Client to enter the Inca city of Machu Picchu should only print the entrance ticket and present it with his identification document at the access door.
- Ticket Machu Picchu, as an intermediary agent, charges a commission on the base price of the entry ticket to Machu Picchu that you are acquiring. This commission is already included in our published prices.
- The Client can make the payment of his reservation by means of the following ways: Payment system PAYPAL, transfer of money by WESTERN UNION, transfer of money by SKRILL account, bank deposit through Bank of Credit of Peru, bank deposit through the Bank Of America – USA (only for company accounts).
- Payment must be made 100% during the next 3 hours, after the invoice or payment order is sent (this will be sent to your email).
- Ticket Machu Picchu has at your disposal, office telephones + 51-84-403077; + 51-944242767; + 51-998898999 for any query. You can also write to us at email@example.com, we will gladly assist you.
ISSUE OF TICKET
- Once the payment has been made, in the next 24 hours the Client will receive the Electronic Ticket of entry to Machu Picchu, which will be sent to the email provided at the time of booking.
- Once the Client has received their Electronic Ticket, you should verify that the data (date of visit, names, passport number or identity document, etc.) are correct.
- The Electronic Tickets of the reserves generated on Saturday and Sunday, will be sent to the Client next Monday.
- In case of loss of your physical ticket, Ticket Machu Picchu will be able to issue to the Client a duplicate Zero Cost for a single time.
ON CHANGES AND DATA MODIFICATIONS
- Ticket Machu Picchu only makes changes and / or modifications of the tickets purchased in our platform.
- The modification of data is requested with a minimum of 72 hours before the date of entry to Machu Picchu.
To make changes and / or modifications of data such as: names, number and type of identity documents, and date of entry; A penalty shall be paid, as applicable:
- Penalty of 35%, if the application is filed 3 – 5 days before the date of entry.
- Penalty of 20%, if the application is filed 6 – 10 days before the date of entry.
- Penalty of 10%, if the application is filed from 11 days to more, before the date of entry.
- The change and / or modification of data in a ticket, can only be done once. After a change is made, no further changes can be made.
- The transfer of the ticket from the Client to another user proceeds with the same penalties mentioned above, according to the time of anticipation with which the transfer request is presented.
- The date change for a day before or one day after the original date of entry can be made at no cost and only once. It is subject to the availability of the ticket type for the requested date.
- The data that have been mistakenly entered by Ticket Machu Picchu may be rectified at no cost and in a unique way, at the request of the Client.
- Ticket Machu Picchu does not take care of the data entered in an erroneous way by the Client, these can be rectified paying the penalties indicated above.
- Modifications to a previously modified ticket are not allowed.
- Tickets with date of entry for 2017, can not be modified to enter 2018. In case of a change of date from 2017 to 2018, the initial reservation must be canceled and a new reservation must be generated for 2018.
- Changes and / or modifications of data are attended from Monday to Friday in office hours (from 9:00 h to 6:00 h.).
ABOUT CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
- Ticket Machu Picchu will only make cancellations and refunds of the tickets purchased in our platform.
- Cancellations of tickets are requested with a minimum advance notice of 72 hours before the date of entry to Machu Picchu recorded on the ticket. Late cancellations are not accepted.
The cancellation comes only at the request of the Client and in writing by email, the Client shall pay a penalty for the same. The distribution of the cancellation is as follows:
- Return to the Client: 65% of the amount paid.
- Penalty: 35% of the amount paid.
- Cancellations of previously modified tickets are not accepted.
- The refund of the cancellation will be made in a maximum term of up to 48 hours before the date of entrance to Machu Picchu recorded in the ticket. The reimbursement is made by the same means by which the payment was made.
- In case the respective payment of the reservation has been made and there is no availability of income for the requested date, 100% of the amount paid will be refunded.
ON DISCOUNTS FOR MINORS AND STUDENTS
- Children under 8 years old enter freely in the citadel of Machu Picchu. It must be credited with your identity card.
- Minors, aged between 8 and 17, have access to a reduced rate of admission ticket to Machu Picchu. For this, the condition of the child must be certified with the identity document (passport, identification document, ID card, etc.). It is imperative that a copy of the child’s documents be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org; After making the reservation, to verify their condition.
- University students from any part of the world will be able to access a reduced rate of the Entry Ticket to Machu Picchu, for this it will be necessary to prove such condition with the current Student ID Card (University ID Card) of the university of origin of the student, besides an identification document Personal (passport, DNI, etc.). It is imperative that a copy of the student’s documents be sent to email@example.com; After making the reservation, to verify their condition.
- The University ID Card that accredits the student’s condition as such, must contain the following information: name of the university, student’s name, student’s photograph, current printed date of validity.
- The reduced student fee does not apply to graduate students, masters, or doctoral students.
CONFIDENTIALITY OF INFORMATION
Ticket Machu Picchu ensures the confidentiality of the data entered by the Client at the time of booking, the data provided in the payment transaction and the documents sent to our email. These will be used solely and exclusively for the acquisition of the Entry Ticket to Machu Picchu on behalf of the Client before the Ministry of Culture of Peru.
REALEASE OF LIABILITY
- Ticket Machu Picchu is not responsible if the data provided by the Client are not the same as the passport, DNI or University ID Card. The ticket Machu Picchu is nominal and non-transferable.
- Ticket Machu Picchu, is not responsible for problems with the train service, transportation bus services and transportation buses to the Inca city, whether due to delays, mechanical damages, cancellations due to climatological or other reasons. The companies that provide this service are responsible for the same.
- Ticket Machu Picchu has no control over weather events, natural disasters or social conflicts that could prevent its arrival in the Inca city of Machu Picchu. If you have been affected by any of these incidents Ticket Machu Picchu will only refund the amount of the commission we charge, the base ticket price must be assumed and reimbursed by the responsible entity, which is the Ministry of Culture of Peru.
- Ticket Machu Picchu, is not responsible for the deterioration, partial or total loss of your luggage.
- Ticket Machu Picchu, is not responsible for the transit of the Client inside the archaeological sites of Machu Picchu.
- The Client who can not carry out the visit to the archaeological site and does not communicate in a timely manner, or carry out any procedure, will lose all the right on the entrance ticket, not corresponding to any refund by Ticket Machu Picchu.