LAST UPDATE 2023!
- The Inca Bridge was closed for a long time. Today this Inca construction opens its doors within a new ticket to Machu Picchu.
- This ticket includes the traditional visit to Machu Picchu. In addition, it allows you to get the classic postcard photo of Machu Picchu!
- On top of that, the ticket includes a visit to the Inca Bridge. It is a highly recommended ticket. Take advantage!
The Inca Bridge delimited the borders of Machu Picchu on the west side. It is a wooden bridge founded on a stone base. In cases of invasions the bridge could be removed. Today the visit to this construction is included in the ‘Machupicchu with Inca Bridge’ ticket. The ticket includes the classic photo in the Inca citadel!
Check availability first
- The first thing is to choose the new type of ticket ‘Machupicchu + Inca Bridge’.
- Then you must choose the date you want to make your visit (along with the time you prefer).
- Below you will appreciate the calendar with the tickets available for your visit.
- Did you find availability? Click to make your purchase and enjoy one of the 7 wonders of the world.
Live Availability ─ Ticket Machu Picchu + Inca Bridge
Note: Availability is shown in real time and corresponds to the number of seats available on the chosen date. “0” means that there is no longer any space available.
- Ticket Machupicchu + Inca Bridge: what to see?
- Available schedules
- No availability: what do I do?
- Questions and answers about the ticket Machupicchu + Inca Bridge
Ticket Machupicchu + Inca Bridge: what to see?
The Inca Bridge is one of the least known constructions of Machu Picchu. In order to appreciate it, you need to take a short hiking trail (only 1 kilometer) to the western edge of the citadel. This route is a special adventure.
The Inca Bridge is made of a tree trunk. It joins the mountainside by a narrow path built by the Incas themselves. The bridge is supported by a base of stones joined together.
The ticket includes a visit to the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu in circuits 1 or 2. These circuits are the most classic routes that include a visit to the majority of Inca constructions: the Temple of Sun, the Intihuatana, the Main Temple, the Temple of the 3 Windows, the Sacred Rock, the Temple of the Condor, the Water Mirrors and more.
It also includes the classic postcard photo of Machu Picchu in the Guardian House! The ticket is recommended for all people.
The Ticket Machu Picchu + Inca Bridge offers eight entry times: from 6 in the morning to 2 in the afternoon. These are the schedules:
- Group 1:
- The entrance to Machu Picchu is from 6 in the morning.
- Access to the Inca Bridge is between 7 and 8 in the morning.
- Group 2:
- The entrance to Machu Picchu is from 7 in the morning.
- Access to the Inca Bridge is between 8 and 9 in the morning.
- Group 3:
- The entrance to Machu Picchu is from 8 in the morning.
- Access to the Inca Bridge is between 9 and 10 in the morning.
- Group 4:
- The entrance to Machu Picchu is from 9 in the morning.
- Access to the Inca Bridge is between 10 and 11 in the morning.
- Group 5:
- The entrance to Machu Picchu is from 10 in the morning.
- Access to the Inca Bridge is between 11 and 12 in the morning.
- Group 6:
- The entrance to Machu Picchu is from 11 in the morning.
- Access to the Inca Bridge is between 12 am and 1 pm.
- Group 7:
- The entrance to Machu Picchu is from 12 pm.
- Access to the Inca Bridge is between 1 pm and 2 pm.
- Group 8:
- The entrance to Machu Picchu is from 1 pm.
- Access to the Inca Bridge is between 2 pm and 3 pm.
The Machupicchu with Inca Bridge ticket offers a visit to Machu Picchu through circuit 1 or circuit 2. Both circuits are recommended as it allows you to visit most of the of buildings in the citadel. And, above all, it allows you to get the classic postcard photo of Machu Picchu. Circuit 1 takes 2 hours and goes through only the most important buildings. Circuit 2 takes 3 hours and goes through most of the buildings. It’s a great ticket for your visit!
No availability: what do I do?
The ‘Machu Picchu + Inca Bridge’ ticket offers 400 spaces available each day (fifty tourists enter each of its eight schedules).
Due to this availability limit, it is recommended to buy the ticket approximately one month in advance. Otherwise you run the risk of not getting tickets.
Didn’t find availability? The best option is to search for availability of the Ticket ‘Machupicchu Only’. This ticket allows a very similar tour of the Inca citadel as well as the classic postcard photo of Machu Picchu. Does not include the visit to the Inca Bridge.
Questions and answers about the Ticket Machupicchu + Inca Bridge
1. Is it worth visiting the Inca Bridge?Yes, the Inca Bridge is a very striking tourist attraction. The walk is short but adventurous. Recommended!
2. Can I re-enter Machu Picchu with this ticket?No, the ticket does not allow re-entry to Machu Picchu. The ‘Machupicchu with Mountain’ ticket does allow re-entry.
3. Is it possible to purchase this ticket in person in Cusco?Yes, all entrance tickets to Machu Picchu can be purchased in Cusco. However, it is best to buy them online (due to limited availability):
4. Is there an age restriction for this ticket?No, the ticket is available for tourists of all ages.
5. Are there discounts like the other tickets to Machu Picchu?Yes, all tickets to Machu Picchu offer discounts for university students, those under 18 years of age and citizens of the Andean Community of Nations (Peru, Colombia, Ecuador and Bolivia).
6. When is a good time to use this ticket in Machu Picchu?From April to October, rains are less likely, which makes it easier to get better photographs in Machu Picchu. Those months are recommended!
7. Can I change the visit date of my ticket?Yes, you can make the change of date in advance (last period of 3 days before). The penalty varies from 10% to 35% of the value paid that you must pay.
8. Can I cancel my ticket once purchased?Yes, you can cancel the ticket in advance (last period of 3 days before). The penalty is unique and is equivalent to 35% of the value of the ticket (refund of 65% of the value paid).