The Machu Picchu ticket offers entry to the Inca city built hundreds of years ago and today is considered one of the 7 wonders of the modern world. Tourists traveling on their own purchase this ticket since it gives them more freedom than tours. There are 3 types of tickets that provide different experiences: a) Machupicchu Solo ticket, b) Machupicchu + Huayna Picchu ticket and c) Machupicchu + Mountain ticket . Choose the ticket you prefer and enjoy the wonder of the Incas in Cusco, Peru!
Advantages of acquiring a Machu Picchu ticket
Travel without a tour and on your own and choose your own itinerary and visiting time in Machupicchu.
Ensure yes or yes your entry to Machu Picchu by 2022, even from 2021.
Skip the lines during the purchase of the ticket in the city of Cusco, Peru .
Take advantage of discounts for minors, university students as well as citizens of Peru, Colombia, Ecuador and Bolivia.
Ticket delivery is in less than 24 hours. Print them and present them the day of your visit.
Do you want to visit Machu Picchu and do not know where to start? Step 1 is to choose between one of the 3 types of tickets: a) Machupicchu Solo, b) Machupicchu + Huayna Picchu and c) Machupicchu and Mountain. In addition there is an optional entrance ticket to the Machupicchu museum.
All tickets have limited availability. That is why it is necessary to acquire them in advance. Especially the ticket Machupicchu + Huayna Picchu, which is very required by tourists. It is advisable to get this ticket 3 or 4 months in advance.
All tickets have discounts for university students, minors and citizens of Peru, Colombia, Ecuador and Bolivia. Also, the best of 8 years enter free . Remember that some of these offers can only be obtained by booking your income online.
Are there free spaces to visit Machupicchu? Buy your tickets with time and secure your place in the Wonder of the World. Just choose the type of ticket, at the time and date of your preference.
Choose the ticket you prefer in Machu Picchu
In total there are 3 kinds of entrance tickets to the Inca city. Some also include the tour of the Huayna Picchu and Machupicchu mountains. There is also another ticket that allows you to visit the site museum with objects found in the excavations of the place. These are the schedules and advantages of each of the tickets:
Machu Picchu Solo ticket
- Visit to Machu Picchu.
- Walk to the Intipunku.
- Walk to the Inca Bridge.
- 1st. Machu Picchu schedule (Entry from 6 am / 7 am / 8 am).
- 2nd Schedule Machu Picchu (Entry from 9 am / 10 am / 11 am).
- 3rd. Machu Picchu schedule (Entry from 12 pm / 1 pm / 2 pm).
- 2500 spaces per day.
Ticket Machu Picchu + Huayna Picchu
- Visit to Machu Picchu.
- Visit to Huayna Picchu.
- Visit to the Temple of the Moon.
- 1st. Group (Entrance Machu Picchu from 6 am. / Huayna Picchu, from 7 am to 8 am).
- 2nd. Group (Entrance Machu Picchu from 7 am / Huayna Picchu, from 7 am to 8 am).
- 3rd. Group (Entrance Machu Picchu from 8 am / Huayna Picchu, from 10.30 am to 11.30 am).
- 400 spaces per day.
Ticket Machu Picchu + Mountain
- Visit to Machu Picchu.
- Visit to Machu Picchu mountain.
- Trekking in Machu Picchu.
- 1st. Group (Entrance Machu Picchu from 6 am / Mountain, from 7 am to 8 am).
- 2nd. Group (Entrance Machu Picchu from 7 am / Mountain, from 7 am to 8 am).
- 3rd. Group (Entrance Machu Picchu from 8 am / Mountain, from 9 am to 10 am).
- 800 spaces per day.
Machu Picchu Museum ticket
(Optional complementary ticket)
- Visit to the Machu Picchu museum.
- Symbolic exhibition of Inca objects found in Machu Picchu.
- Visit to the botanical garden.
- Monday to Sunday from 8 am to 4 pm
- Free admission in the afternoon (from 12 pm to 4 pm)
- Limited availability.
|Ticket Type to Machu Picchu||Foreign||Andean Community Colombia, Bolivia, Ecuador||Peruvians|
|Machu Picchu Solo Ticket||65.00 USD||39.00 USD||35.00 USD||25.00 USD||28.00 USD||19.00 USD|
|Ticket Machu Picchu + Huayna Picchu||80.00 USD||54.00 USD||50.00 USD||36.00 USD||42.00 USD||33.00 USD|
|Ticket Machu Picchu + Mountain||80.00 USD||54.00 USD||50.00 USD||36.00 USD||42.00 USD||33.00 USD|
|Machu Picchu Site Museum|| |
Prices include IGV 18% (General Sales Tax).
Prices crossed out means that tickets are not available.
Quickly solve your doubts about the tickets to Machu Picchu through these 8 questions that summarize what you should know before the trip.
1) Is it true that you can buy the ticket to Machu Picchu 2022 from 2021?Did you know that you can buy your ticket to Machu Picchu 2022 from 2021? Yes, you just have to make the purchase online and wait until December for the sending of tickets (such are the rules of the Peruvian authorities) . Remember that this is the safest way to get your tickets in advance and thus not be left without knowing Machu Picchu. Tourists who should buy their ticket to Machu Picchu 2021 in advance are those who want the ‘Machu Picchu + Huayna Picchu’ ticket and those who want to make their visit in January. Trust Machu Picchu Ticket and secure your entry to the Wonder of the World!
2) Are there discounts? What are they and how to benefit from them?The advantage of buying the Machu Picchu ticket here is that you can access various discounts that other sites will not find.
- Discounts for children – Only one digital photo of the children’s passport or identity document (valid for children under 18 years old) must be sent. Minors enter accompanied by their father or mother.
- Discounts for university students – Only one digital photo of the current university card must be sent (valid for undergraduate students under 25 years old). The ISIC card is no longer valid.
- Discounts for the Andean Community – Only the digital photo of the passport, identity document or immigration card (valid for citizens of Peru, Colombia, Ecuador and Bolivia) must be sent. Children and university students in these countries have an even greater discount.
3) Do you want suggestions to find the ticket to Machu Picchu that suits you best?Don’t you know how to visit Machu Picchu? A good option is to go on your own (without tour). To do this you must buy the Machu Picchu ticket online. There are 4 types of tickets that allow you to visit the archaeological site, the mountains of Machu Picchu and the site museum:
- Ticket Machu Picchu Solo – Allows you to visit the Inca city of Machu Picchu. It must be bought a few weeks before. The ticket is recommended for the whole family.
- Ticket Machu Picchu + Huayna Picchu – Allows you to visit the Inca city of Machu Picchu as well as the Huayna Picchu mountain. It must be purchased 3 months before. This ticket is recommended for adventurous tourists without fear of heights.
- Ticket Machu Picchu + Mountain – Allows you to visit the Inca city of Machu Picchu as well as the Machu Picchu mountain. It must be bought a few weeks before. The ticket is recommended for children, adults and anyone who likes walks.
- Machu Picchu Museum Ticket – It is the ticket that allows you to visit the Machu Picchu Site Museum. It can be bought a few days before. This ticket is ideal for people looking to complement their visit to Machu Picchu with a cultural tour of the museum.