Machu Picchu Tour Save 30%! For a limited time!
Super price for Foreigners 257 USD 285 USD
Super price for Andean Community 228 USD 260 USD
We are direct operators of the tour to Machu Picchu! The tour begins with the pick up from your hotel in Cusco at an average of 4:40 and 5:00 am. Then you will start the trip to the Wánchaq station (in the center of the city). There, in a Bimodal bus (bus + train) you will travel to the Ollantaytambo station. There, in turn, you board the tourist train that will travel through beautiful Andean landscapes to the town of Aguas Calientes where you take the bus to Machu Picchu. The tour of the Inca citadel will be accompanied by a guide. The tour allows you to take the classic postcard photo. Lunch is free (not included), although you can include a buffet lunch at the luxurious Tinkuy restaurant. The return to Cusco is by the same outbound route: by bus and train. (See complete itinerary with maps)
- Tour time: 15 hours.
- Professional tour guide (group service in Spanish or English).
- Pick up from the tourist's hotel.
- Includes entrance ticket to Machu Picchu (with classic photo).
- Includes Bimodal train trip (bus + train) round trip.
- Includes bus trip Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu - Aguas Calientes
- Optional: breakfast 'box breakfast'.
- For promotion! Buffet lunch at the Tinkuy restaurant of the 5-star Sanctuary Lodge hotel (optional).
- Easy payment with Visa, MasterCard and PayPal.
- We are operators!
- Immediate confirmation.
What does it mean that we are tour operators to Machu Picchu?
We are an official tourism agency and tour operator to Machu Picchu. This means that we do not delegate the tour to any other tourism agency. We carry out the tour ourselves, so tourists will pay the right price and receive a serious and well-organized service. Visit Machu Picchu as you dreamed!
What does the all-included Machu Picchu tour offer you?
The tour includes everything the tourist needs to get to know Machu Picchu and all its tourist attractions: pick up from the tourist hotel, tourist train trip, eco-friendly bus trip, tickets, and a professional guide in Spanish or English in Machu Picchu. For groups, the guide will accompany you from the beginning to the end of the tour. In addition, it offers the option of buffet lunch at the prestigious Tinkuy restaurant. All in a quality service, economical and organized by ourselves.
“ There just aren't enough stars to describe this spectacular service. That we received on our tour of Machu Picchu. One day today. From Machupicchu Terra...“
“¡Perfecto redondo muchísimas gracias!“
“Hola Tony cómo estás bueno te habla gustavo de Uruguay que fuimos hace del tour de Machu Pichu lunes y martes él quería agradecerte por todo ... “
“¡Recomendo a todos!“
“É lá em agosto de dois mil e dezenove eu contratei a Machupicchu Terra como agência no Perú para realizar o passeio em Machu Picchu o passeio completo de duração...“
“¡Conforme y agradecido!“
“Hola ah qué tal Abigail este pues me estoy comunicando para mandarles nuestra experiencia que fue con Machuicchu Terra este durante el tiempo que estuvimos en Perú...“
Everything you need to know about the Machu Picchu Full Day Tour!
The tour includes pick up from the hotel, transportation to the train station as well as a train and bus ticket to Machu Picchu. It also includes the entrance and the tour guide service. The buffet lunch at the prestigious Tinkuy restaurant in Machu Picchu is optional. Know more details!
The tour offers cheap rates according to the Cusco tourist market. It also offers promotions for university students, children under 18 years of age and citizens of Peru, Colombia, Ecuador and Bolivia. Know our prices!
The tour begins with the pick up in Cusco. Then you travel by minivan, train and bus to the Inca city of Machu Picchu. The tour of Machu Picchu takes 2 hours 30 minutes. The return follows the same route. The tour lasts 15 hours in total! Learn more!
Advantages of the Machu Picchu all-inclusive Full Day tour
The Machu Picchu Full Day tour is one of the best services to get to know the Inca citadel with full organization. Know more details!
|Machu Picchu Full Day Tour
|Who does the tour?
|The same company (operating tourism agency).
|Certified professional guide with command of Spanish or English and ability to offer an excellent experience
|Number of tourists per group
|Personalized service with a maximum of 10 tourists (usually they are groups of 2 to 6 people)
|Bimodal tourist service (bus + train) and ecological bus to Machu Picchu.
|Expedition train service (comfortable seats, tables and large windows). Optional Vistadome train service
(comfortable service plus snacks, drinks and shows on board).
|Ecological service Consettur route Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu.
|Tour of Machu Picchu
|Circuit 2 (the most complete) that includes all the main temples, as well as the classic postcard photo.
|Personalized tour with promotions for university students, children under 18 years of age and citizens of the
Andean Community of Nations (Peru, Colombia, Ecuador and Bolivia).
|They are allowed up to 5 days before as the last term.
|24/7 to firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp (51) 982 108 083
|Foreign adults 280 USD / CAN adults 250 USD (discounts for university students and children under 18 years of age).
Which train service to choose?
The tour offers the 'Expedition' train ride to Machu Picchu. This tourist train has comfortable seats, tables, large windows and on-board service. Optionally, tourists can improve the service with the 'Vistadome' train. The latter includes a more personalized service. Look at the differences.
1 Train service 'Expedition'This service is designed for adventurous tourists who like good service. Advantages of the 'Expedition' service:
- ✓ Large windows.
- ✓ Music on board.
- ✓ Train with Andean decoration.
- ✓ Sale of snacks and drinks.
- ✓ Sale of baby alpaca collection.
2 Train service 'Vistadome'This service is designed for tourists who enjoy a trip of comforts and good experiences: Advantages of the 'Vistadome' service:
- ✓ Panoramic windows.
- ✓ Background music.
- ✓ Complimentary snacks and drinks
- ✓ Dance show on board (return).
- ✓ Fashion show on board (return).
Why entrust your trip to us?We are Machupicchu Terra, a travel agency authorized by the Ministry of Culture of Peru with code AUT00115. We are operators of the tour to Machu Picchu. We have extensive experience organizing tours to the 'Wonder of the World'. We take care of providing you with the best experiences in the Inca citadel. This way you will not miss anything and you will enjoy an incredible experience in Machu Picchu.
Updated prices 2024
|Machu Picchu All Included 1 day
|Andean Community Perú, Colombia, Bolivia, Ecuador
|With Train Expedition
|With Train Vistadome
How is the itinerary?
The tour begins with the pick up of the tourist. Then the transfer is made to the Wánchaq station. There you will board the tourist bus (Bimodal bus + train service) to the Ollantaytambo train station where, in turn, you will take the Expedition train that will take you to Machupicchu town. Once there, you will travel by ecological bus to the Inca city. Then you will tour the wonder of the world. At the end you will return to Cusco in the same way. Learn more!
1 Cusco - Ollantaytambo
- The tour begins between 4.40 am - 5 am with the pick up of the tourist from the door of his hotel in the historic center of Cusco.
- Tourists staying outside the center of Cusco should only agree on a central location for their pick-up (for example, the Plaza de Armas of Cusco). It should be noted that the vast majority of tourist hotels are in the historic center of the city.
- On board tourist transport, tourists will make a short trip from the city of Cusco to the Wánchaq bus station, located very close to the center. There they will make a comfortable trip by tourist bus (Bimodal bus + train service) by road to the Ollantaytambo train station. This journey takes almost 2 hours.
2 Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes
- Once at the train station, the tourist will board the Expedition service, which allows you to travel through beautiful Andean landscapes towards the town of Aguas Calientes.
- The train trip offers all the comforts on board, as well as tourist attention, luggage storage, informative audios and sale of snacks or drinks.
- The trip from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes takes 1 hour 40 minutes on average. All visitors will travel in complete comfort and safety. The train offers a pleasant trip surrounded by beautiful landscapes of the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
3 Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu
- Once in the town of Aguas Calientes, the group will walk for a few minutes until they arrive at the bus station, located just a few steps from the station.
- At the bus station you usually have to queue for approximately 10 minutes. Then you must board the ecological bus service that leads to Machu Picchu.
- The bus ride is short, it takes only 30 minutes. The journey is up a high mountain surrounded by trees. After the final journey you will arrive at the entrance gate of Machu Picchu.
- In total, the trip from Cusco to Machu Picchu takes approximately 4 hours. The tourist will already have arrived at the Wonder of the World!
4 Guided tour of Machu Picchu
- The entrance to Machu Picchu will be at approximately 11 am. Always in the company of a professional tour guide, the tour of the archaeological site will take place, which takes 2 hours 30 minutes on average.
- During the visit you can take the classic postcard photo that everyone dreams of. You will also appreciate the main temples and buildings, such as: the Main Temple, the Temple of the Sun, the Temple of the 3 Windows, the Sacred Rock, the Temple of the Condor and more.
- During the route through Machu Picchu the tourist will be able to take the photos of his choice. The guide will help you get the best shots and will be willing to answer any of his questions.
- It will be a dream time in adventure!
5 Return to Cusco
- At the end of the visit to Machu Picchu, it is time to return by bus to Aguas Calientes.
- In this town you will have free time for lunch (not included in the tour). If you contracted the buffet lunch service, you will enjoy the best of Peruvian cuisine, either at the Tinkuy restaurant (belonging to the 5-star Sanctuary Lodge hotel) or at the Toto's House restaurant (located in the town of Aguas Calientes).
- At the time indicated by the guide, you will have to board the Expedition train that will take you back to the town of Ollantaytambo (optionally you can improve your experience by traveling on the Vistadome train).
- There an assistant will help you board the minivan in the direction of the city of Cusco. The tour ends at around 9 pm with the final transfer to the tourist's hotel in Cusco.
What will I see during the tour?
The Inca City of Machu Picchu offers you several places of great mystery and history. The remoteness and nature has well preserved its main Inca temples and structures such as: the Temple of the Condor, the Temple of the Sun, the Temple of the 3 Windows, the Main Temple and many more.
Machu Picchu pueblo
Aguas Calientes or Machu Picchu Pueblo is located at the foot of the Inca City. It has thermal baths, hotels, cafes, bars and other tourist services. There you take the train back to Cusco.
The classic photo of Machu Picchu
The tour guide gives visitors free time to take the classic postcard photo with Machu Picchu in the background. This photograph is the most famous spread on social networks. Don't miss your chance to have one!
The famous constructions of Machu Picchu
In Machu Picchu you can visit the most famous buildings such as the Temple of the Condor, the Temple of the Sun, the Temple of the 3 Windows, the Main Plaza, the Intihuatana and much more. All in the company of an official tour guide!
The classic photo in Machu Picchu
The Inca City of Machu Picchu includes more tourist attractions such as the Sacred Plaza, the Royal Residence, the Sacred Rock, the Mirrors of the Water, the Jails, the Quarries, the Fountains, the Temple of the Dead, the Platforms and more. Likewise, the tour allows you to get the classic photo of Machu Picchu.
Check if there is availability of the tour to Machu Picchu
Food options on the tour
As a promotion to tourists who take the tour, a buffet lunch service is offered at the prestigious restaurant of the 5-star Sanctuary Lodge hotel, the only restaurant located next to Machu Picchu. Buffet lunch hours are from 11 am to 3.30 pm. In addition, a 'box lunch' breakfast made with nutritious ingredients is also offered. Learn more!
Tinkuy restaurant buffet lunch (optional)Peru offers one of the best cuisines in the world. The best of Peruvian food is included in the buffet lunch.
- ✓ Spacious restaurant with beautiful modern Andean decoration.
- ✓ It includes hot soups prepared with products from the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
- ✓ Enjoy a delicious trout ceviche with sweet potato and lettuce.
- ✓ Includes a variety of stews: chicken, lamb, alpaca and more.
- ✓ It includes delicious hot pizzas with an option for vegetarians, desserts and soft drinks.
Box lunch breakfast (optional)The tour begins at around 5 am, so it is recommended to bring a box lunch during the early hours of the day. The tour offers this service made with the best ingredients.
- ✓ Breakfast 'box lunch' prepared with nutritious ingredients from the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
- ✓ Includes quinoa salad, grilled chicken, juices, snacks and more.
- ✓ Includes cold drinks, fruits, candies, napkins and everything respecting health protocols.
- ✓ The box lunch breakfast is optional in the service. You can add it in the reservation form.
The Tinkuy restaurant has an unbeatable location, very close to the entrance to Machu Picchu, being the only restaurant located in such a privileged place, and unlike the other restaurants found in the town of Aguas Calientes, Tinkuy is located at the gates of the very Inca city. The prices are promotional so take advantage and enjoy a great gastronomic experience in Machu Picchu.
|Exclusive price if you book with the tour
|Buffet lunch at Tinkuy restaurant
|Box lunch breakfast
Breakfast (box lunch) on the tour
The tour does not include breakfast and starts at approximately 5 am. Consequently, many tourists do not have a good breakfast at the beginning of the service. Given this, it is recommended to add the 'Breakfast box lunch' service to the tour for a cost of 14 USD.Breakfast includes nutritious dishes such as salad, quinoa, grilled chicken, juices, snacks and more. The box lunch breakfast is optional in the service. You can add it in the reservation form.
Why do we offer the best tour to Machu Picchu?
- Service All included - The tour offers an all-inclusive service that includes everything: pick up from the hotel, transfers, train, bus, professional guide, entrance fees and more. Thus the tourist will not have to make any additional payment during their service.
- Maximum organization and experience - The tour is organized by a team of tourism professionals. We seek to offer a comfortable and memorable experience. We assist tourists in every detail of their trip to experience Machu Picchu as they dreamed of.
- Upgrade the tour your way - The tour can be improved according to the tourist's criteria: you can add breakfast 'box lunch', buffet lunch in Machu Picchu or return by Vistadome train. You choose how your dream trip to Machupicchu will be!
Included everything you need for a fantastic tour to Machu Picchu
The All Included Service offers you a comfortable and well-organized trip. From the pick up at the door of your hotel, everything is prepared to live an unforgettable experience in the Wonder of the World. This is what the service includes:
The tour includes the round trip Expedition train (tourist service). It also includes a bus trip from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu, also roundtrip. Obviously it also offers the trip by minivan from Cusco, round trip.
Entrance to Machu Picchu
The tour includes the 'Machu Picchu Only' entrance, which allows you to visit all the buildings of the Inca city. You can also get the dream photo in the wonder of the world. This ticket is the most requested by tourists from all over the world.
Official tourism guide
The tour includes the service of an official tour guide with extensive experience in Machu Picchu. The guide will explain the mysteries that surround each Inca construction and will make your visit enjoyable. The guided service is group (maximum 10 tourists) in English or Spanish.
The tour with the best benefits for you
The trip to Machu Picchu has personalized assistance before, during and after the service. It also offers a cancellation option and other benefits. The tour is organized by an authorized agency with years of experience in the tourism sector.
We are operators!
The tour is operated by Machupicchu Terra, an authorized tourism agency in Cusco. Thus, the payment is not outsourced to other tourism agencies and the visitor pays the fair price for a quality service.
Our assistants are available at all times to answer your questions about the long-awaited trip to Machu Picchu. Contact us at: 084 207064 or write to email@example.com.
Option to cancel
The tour offers the option of canceling the service in case of emergencies or last-minute unforeseen events. The request is sent to firstname.lastname@example.org up to 5 days before (penalty of 50% of the value of the tour).
In Machu Picchu there are up to five different types of tickets: the 'Machupicchu Solo' ticket, the 'Machupicchu + Huaynapicchu' ticket, the 'Machupicchu + Mountain' ticket, the 'Machupicchu + Huchuypicchu' ticket and the 'Machupicchu + Inca Bridge' ticket. The ticket included in the tour is 'Machu Picchu Solo', which allows you to choose any of the four available circuits. Learn more!
The visit to Machu Picchu can be done in four available tourist circuits: circuit 1, circuit 2, circuit 3 and circuit 4. All allow you to tour the Inca citadel, but in different sections. The most recommended circuit, and included in the tour, is circuit 2. This allows a more complete tour that includes the classic postcard photo with Machupichu in the background. Learn more!
- Circuit 1: Tour the upper and lower part of Machupicchu. Includes constructions such as the House of the Guardian (classic photo), the Main Temple, the Temple of the Sun, the Temple of the 3 Windows, the Water Mirrors and the agricultural area. The circuit takes approximately 2 hours. It is recommended for everyone.
- Circuit 2: It offers the most complete tour of Machu Picchu. Includes constructions such as the House of the Guardian (classic photo), the Main Temple, the Temple of the Sun, the Temple of the 3 Windows, the Intihuatana, the Sacred Rock and more. The circuit takes approximately 2 hours 30 minutes. It is recommended for everyone.
- Circuit 3: Tour the lower part (nuclear area) of Machu Picchu. It includes constructions such as the House of the Inka, the Temple of the Sun, the Water Mirrors, the Water Fountains and the agricultural area. The circuit takes approximately 1 hour. It is recommended for all people, especially for older adults.
- Circuit 4: Tour the lower part (nuclear area) of Machu Picchu. It includes constructions such as the House of the Inka, the Temple of the Sun, the Sacred Rock, the Temple of the Condor, the Water Mirrors and the agricultural area. The circuit takes approximately 1 hour 30 minutes. It is recommended for all people (also for older adults).
Machu Picchu is a citadel that has about 150 buildings. These are located throughout the high and low areas, the urban sector, the religious sector and even in the mountains, such as Huayna Picchu. However, a few constructions gained fame over the years. Meet them!
- The temple of the Sun: The Temple of the Sun is a semicircular enclosure with windows and niches where the sun was worshiped. It was the most important shrine. It is in the religious sector of the Inca citadel.
- The main temple: The Main Temple was the nerve center where religious and social ceremonies were held in Machu Picchu. It is in the heart of the religious and urban sector of the citadel.
- The intihuatana: The Intihuatana or 'Sundial' was an astronomical calendar that marked the correct time for planting and harvesting. It is believed that by bringing the hand closer, the tourist is filled with the energy of the sun.
- The Temple of the 3 Windows: The Temple of the 3 Windows, in the main square, has an amazing carving of huge rocks. It is believed that it represents the Inca trilogy (the condor, the puma and the serpent).
- The sacred rock: The Sacred Rock is a stone monument carved in the shape of a mountain. It is at one end of the citadel, a few steps from the entrance to Huaynapicchu. Tourists like to leave offerings.
- The Temple of the Condor: The Temple of the Condor, in the urban sector of Machupicchu, has two separate figures that, together, make a visual effect of an Andean condor, a sacred bird according to the Inca worldview.
- The Temple of the Moon: The Temple of the Moon is one of the most mysterious buildings. It is made inside a cavern with niches and fine carvings in the shape of an altar. It is on the Huayna Picchu mountain (closed until further notice).
- The Intipunku: The Intipunku (gate of the sun, in the Quechua language) was the gateway to Machu Picchu in Inca times. It has walls, windows and viewpoints. You can only get there by following the Inca Trail route.
The Inca citadel of Machu Picchu is one of the best tourist attractions on the planet. Its history goes back more than five hundred years ago, when the emperor Pachacútec ordered its construction in the period of great expansion. After less than 1 century of life, the citadel had to be abandoned. Some four hundred years later, the news of its existence led to research and enhancement work. Learn more!
- The construction of Machu Picchu - Machu Picchu was built around 1450 by order of the Emperor Pachacutec. The workforce came from settlers from other regions outside of Cusco, the so-called 'mitimaes'. It is estimated that the works lasted 100 years or more and were not fully completed.
- The wars and the abandonment of the Inca citadel - Between 1537 and 1572 the last Incas hid in the deep jungle of Vilcabamba from where they fought the Spanish. The 'Vilcabamba Wars' forced the inhabitants of Machu Picchu to flee. Thus, the Inca citadel was abandoned.
- The rediscovery of Machu Picchu - Machu Picchu was abandoned for more than three hundred years. The thick vegetation covered its walls. Only the local inhabitants knew of the existence of this site, but they were unaware of its great importance. Thus, in 1911, the American explorer Hiram Bingham broke the world news of its existence.
- Machu Picchu, the Wonder of the World - Work on Machu Picchu began in 1911. Only in the 21st century did visits increase considerably, and consequently, the popularity of the Inca citadel. Thus, in 2007, in a worldwide vote, Machu Picchu was chosen as one of the '7 Wonders of the Modern World'.
Do you still have doubts? Learn about the frequently asked questions that visitors who choose the tour ask themselves. If you still have any questions, you can contact us at email@example.com.
1) Can children and older adults visit Machu Picchu?
Yes. All people (children, adults and seniors) can enter Machu Picchu. The tour complies with all security protocols to protect the integrity and health of people.
2) Are there returns?
Yes. To do this, a refund request must be sent up to 5 days before the start of the tour (50% penalty of the value of the tour).
3) How to book the tour with a guide in another language?
The tour includes a shared tour guide in English or Spanish. To request a guide in another language, you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4) How many people make up the tour group?
Groups are made up of a maximum of 10 people.
5) How is the payment made?
Payment is made with cards (credit or debit) Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club or PayPal.
6) Does the tour include food?
The tour does not include food. However, it offers the option of a buffet lunch at the prestigious Tinkuy restaurant. It belongs to the 5-star Sanctuary Lodge hotel (the only one located next to the archaeological site of Machu Picchu). In addition, you can add a 'box lunch' type breakfast at the beginning of the service.
7) Can I change the date of a purchased tour?
No, unfortunately due to the rules of the Ministry of Culture of Peru, date changes are not allowed on the tour once purchased. It is recommended to choose the date of your visit properly.
8) Does the tour comply with the security measures?
Yes. At each stage of the tour, the appropriate security measures and health protocols are complied with. In addition, Cusco is certified with the 'Safe Destination' seal. Travel safely!
9) Is the tour operated or organized by another tourism agency?
Yes, we are Machupicchu Terra, a leading company in the tourism sector of Cusco. The tour is operated by ourselves, so the tourist pays the fair price and is not sent along with another tourism agency. Travel to Machu Picchu as you dreamed!.
10) What type of train is used for the tour?
The tour is carried out with the Expedition tourist train, both for the round trip and return. On the return trip, optionally (for an extra cost), you can board the Vistadome train (of better quality).
11) Can children and older adults visit Machu Picchu?
Yes. All people (children, adults and seniors) can enter Machu Picchu. The tour complies with all security protocols to protect the integrity and health of people.
12) What is the circuit to Machu Picchu included in the tour?
The tour includes the tour of Machu Picchu in circuit 2, which is the most recommended because it includes the most complete tour. Likewise, it allows you to get the classic photo of the Inca citadel.
13) What is the entrance to Machu Picchu included in the tour?
The tour includes the 'Machu Picchu Only' entrance, which is the most recommended of all to get a better experience in the Inca citadel.
14) Can I cancel the tour?
Yes, the tour can be canceled if it is done 5 days in advance. The application is sent to email@example.com. The procedure has a penalty of 50% of the value of the tour (reimbursement of 50% of the amount paid).
15) Can I do the tour all year round? When to go?
Yes, the tour is available all year round. From December to March is the time when fewer tourists visit Machu Picchu as it is the rainy season. From April to November is the dry season because the rains are not frequent. This last time of the year is the most recommended to visit.
16) How is the Bimodal bus service?
The tour includes the Bimodal bus service, which takes the tourist from the city of Cusco to the town of Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu town). This Peru Rail service includes the bus section (from the Wanchaq station in Cusco to the Ollantaytambo train station). Then it includes the section by train (from Ollantaytambo to Machupicchu town or Aguas Calientes).
17) What type of train does the tour include?
The tour includes the Peru Rail Expedition train, which is a tourist service that offers comfortable seats, large windows, tables, Andean decoration, and sale of snacks and drinks. Optionally, for an extra cost, the tourist can choose the return train on the Peru Rail Vistadome train. This train includes all the comfort on board the Expedition, adding panoramic windows, a dance show, an alpaca clothing show, as well as complimentary snacks and drinks.
18) Who is the tour guide on the tour?
The tour includes the service of a professional group tour guide (with a maximum of 10 tourists) in Spanish or English. All guides are trained with extensive experience in Machu Picchu. Another option is to choose a private tour guide service (for the tourist, family, couple or friends). This service is in the tourist's preferred language.
19) Are there bathrooms in Machu Picchu?
The bathrooms are located at the entrance (or exit) gate of Machu Picchu. The entrance has a cost of 2 Peruvian soles. Inside the Inca citadel there are no bathrooms. Therefore, it is recommended to use the restrooms before entering the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu.
20) What objects can I not take to Machu Picchu?
In Machu Picchu you cannot bring baby carriages, selfie sticks, metal-tipped trekking poles (only rubber-tipped ones are allowed), oversized backpacks (that do not allow easy transit), alcoholic beverages, cigarettes, sharp sharp objects , food (only snacks and drinks are allowed) as well as any advertising material or that disturbs the religious character of Machu Picchu.