Machu Picchu Tour Save 35%! For a limited time!
Super price for Foreigners $ 285 USD $ 440 USD
Super price for Andean Community $ 255 USD $ 395 USD
Train schedules are subject to availability. In case there is no availability on the return trip, the service offered (Expedition) will be changed for a better one (Vistadome) without any additional cost.
The 'Economic' tour to Machu Picchu lasts approximately 17 hours. It includes entrance to Machu Picchu, complete transportation (by sprinter, train and bus), pick up from the hotel and tour guide service. The tourist should only enjoy his trip to the Wonder of the World. The payment is very easy: you only have to enter the data of your Visa or MasterCard cards. There are discounts for children, university students and tourists from Peru, Colombia, Ecuador or Bolivia.
- Tour time: 17 hours.
- Guide service 3 hours in Spanish or English.
- I pick up from the hotel door.
- Includes entrance ticket to Machu Picchu.
- Includes travel by train round trip.
- Includes travel by bus Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu - Aguas Calientes .
- Easy payment with Visa, MasterCard and PayPal.
- Immediate confirmation.
The tour includes everything the tourist needs to know Machu Picchu and all its tourist attractions: pick up from the hotel, transfer to the station, travel by train, bus trip, entrance to Machu Picchu and tour guide and return to Cusco. All in a quality service, economic and well organized.
“ There just aren't enough stars to describe this spectacular service. That we received on our tour of Machu Picchu. One day today. From Machupicchu Terra...“
“¡Perfecto redondo muchísimas gracias!“
“Hola Tony cómo estás bueno te habla gustavo de Uruguay que fuimos hace del tour de Machu Pichu lunes y martes él quería agradecerte por todo ... “
“¡Recomendo a todos!“
“É lá em agosto de dois mil e dezenove eu contratei a Machupicchu Terra como agência no Perú para realizar o passeio em Machu Picchu o passeio completo de duração...“
“¡Conforme y agradecido!“
“Hola ah qué tal Abigail este pues me estoy comunicando para mandarles nuestra experiencia que fue con Machuicchu Terra este durante el tiempo que estuvimos en Perú...“
We'll pick you up from the hotel!
At the scheduled time, a comfortable and spacious Sprinter will pick you up from your hotel door. Thus we will begin our adventure to Machu Picchu.
Travel safely and on time from Cusco to Ollantaytambo
The transportation service (by Sprinter) will take you from the city of Cusco to Ollantaytambo station in the Sacred Valley of the Incas. On the way back, the transport will return you from Ollantaytambo to the city of Cusco.
Travel by train from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes
The tour includes a train trip from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes in two available services: Expedition and Vistadome. Both services offer beautiful views, on-board service and comfort.
Travel by ecological bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu
The buses that will take you from Aguas Calientes to the Machu Picchu gate are comfortable, safe and ecological. An assistant will be waiting for you in Aguas Calientes to transfer you to the bus station.
Enter Machu Picchu! The ticket is included
The tour includes the entrance ticket to Machu Picchu. The ticket includes your visit to the famous Inca constructions such as: the Temple of the Sun, Intihuatana, the Temple of the Condor, the Temple of the 3 Windows, the Main Square and many more.
Visit Machu Picchu with an official tourist guide
In Machu Picchu you will tour the Inca City in the company of an official tourist guide. The guide will explain the mysteries surrounding each Inca construction and make your visit enjoyable. The guided service is in English or Spanish and lasts approximately 3 hours.
Your trip to Machu Picchu in the hands of the experts
We are Machu Picchu Terra, a tourism agency with years of experience in tourism. We have our own premises in Cusco. We are authorized by the Ministry of Culture of Peru with code AUT00115.
Our assistants are available at any time to answer your questions about the long-awaited trip to Machu Picchu. Communicate with us at: 084 207064 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tour cancellation option
In case of any problem before the trip to Machu Picchu, you can request the cancellation of the tour. You should only request it at least 15 days before by sending an email to: email@example.com.
Discounts for children and students
Remember that children from 2 to 10 years old and university students get a special discount as well as citizens from Peru, Colombia, Ecuador and Bolivia.
Buffet lunch at Machu Picchu (optional)
The buffet lunch has an additional cost. It is made very close to the entrance of the Machu Picchu sanctuary, in the Tinkuy restaurant of the prestigious Belmond hotel chain, being the only restaurant located there. It includes salads, appetizers, basic dishes and desserts.
Where's Machu Picchu?Machu Picchu is located in the eastern Andes of Peru. It belongs to the department of Cusco. From this city it takes approximately 3 hours to get there by land transport (74 kilometers away).
Discount for children from 2 to 10 years old
Children from 2 to 10 years old have access to a special discount. To do this they must send the digital image of the identity document or passport that certifies their age. The entrance to Machu Picchu is in the company of his father or mother.
Discount for university students
University students under the age of 25 also have access to a special discount. For this they must send a digital image of their updated university card. They must also send the digital image of their passport or identity document.
Discount for the Andean Community (Colombia, Ecuador and Bolivia)
People from Colombia, Ecuador or Bolivia benefit from a special discount on the tour. They only have to send a digital copy of the passport, identity document or immigration card. Children or university students from these countries have a higher discount.
Discount for Peruvians
Peruvians also have a special discount on the tour price. To do this they must send a copy or digital image of the identity document. If the visitor is a child or university student, the discount is even higher.
1 Train service 'Expedition'This service is designed for adventurous tourists who like good service. It includes:
- ✓ Wide windows.
- ✓ Music on board.
- ✓ Train with Andean decoration.
- ✓ Sales service 'snacks' on board.
- ✓ Sale of baby alpaca collection.
2 Train service 'Vistadome'This service is designed for tourists who enjoy a trip of comforts and good experiences: It includes:
- ✓ Panoramic windows.
- ✓ Background music.
- ✓ Explanatory audio.
- ✓ Dance show on board (return).
- ✓ Fashion show on board (return).
|TRAIN TIMES AVAILABLE ON THE TOUR|
Train service 'EXPEDITION'
Train service 'VISTADOME'
|Train times 'DEPARTURE'||6.10 am / 7.45 am||7.05 am / 8 am|
|Train times 'RETURN'||4.22 pm / 6.20 pm||4.22 pm / 4.43 pm / 5.23 pm / 6.10 pm|
Why trust your trip to us?We are Machu Picchu Terra, an authorized travel agency. We have extensive experience organizing tours to Machu Picchu. We take care of choosing the best time of your trip by train. So you will not miss anything and you will enjoy an incredible experience in Machu Picchu.
|Machu Picchu All Included 1 day||Foreign||Comunidad Andina |
Perú, Colombia, Bolivia, Ecuador
|Train Expedition||285 USD||265 USD||225 USD||255 USD||235 USD||195 USD|
|Train Vistadome||330 USD||310 USD||250 USD||300 USD||280 USD||220 USD|
Peruvian and international dishes
The buffet lunch is made with high quality products. Offering dishes from the renowned Peruvian and international cuisine.
The Tinkuy restaurant is located a few steps from the entrance to the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu. The place is spacious and with a beautiful view unmatched.
Salads, fruits and snacks
The buffet lunch includes a selection of salads, appetizers, basic dishes and desserts. In addition, it includes hot and non-alcoholic beverages
The Tinkuy restaurant staff is trained to provide excellent service. So you can have an unforgettable moment.
- Tinkuy restaurant has an unbeatable location, very close to the entrance to Machu Picchu, being the only restaurant located in such a privileged place, and that unlike the other restaurants that are in the town of Aguas Calientes, Tinkuy is at the doorstep of the very Inca city.
- The lunch buffet is an optional service. The actual cost is 35 US dollars. However, the tour offers it at an offer price of 28 USD. More and more tourists prefer the buffet lunch for the quality of the service..
|Buffet lunch Tinkuy Restaurant||Regular price||Exclusive price if you book with the tour|
|35 USD||28 USD|
1) How far in advance should the tour be booked?The tour must be booked more than 3 days in advance. This way you can find availability of the Machu Picchu entrance.
6) Does the tour include food?No. The tour does not include food. However, the tourist can purchase the lunch service - buffet for an extra price.
2) Are there returns?Yes. To do this you must send a refund request 30 days or 8 days before the start of the tour.
7) Can I change the date of a purchased tour?Yes. To do this you must send a request by email. Remember that you must do it 30 days in advance, free of charge.
3) How to book the tour with a guide in another language?The tour includes a shared tour guide in English or Spanish. To request a guide in another language you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8) How to book the tour with a discount?To book the discounted tour you must send a digital copy of your university card, identity document or passport. There are discounts for university students, children (up to 10 years old) and tourists from Peru, Colombia, Ecuador or Bolivia.
4) How many people make up the tour group?The tour includes a group of 15 tourists in Machu Picchu at most.
9) What is the best time to visit Machu Picchu?The dry season (from April to October) is a good time to do the tour.
5) How is the payment made?
10) Does the tour include lodging?No. Because the Machu Picchu Full Day tour lasts only 1 day (approximately 16 hours), it starts and ends in the city of Cusco.
Machu Picchu town
Aguas Calientes or Machu Picchu town is located at the foot of the Inca City. It has thermal baths, hotels, cafes, bars and other tourist services. There you take the train back to Cusco.
Temple of the Condor
One of the most famous buildings in Machu Picchu. Its architecture has the figure of the Andean condor, one of the sacred birds according to the Incas.
One of the most sacred enclosures by the Incas in Machu Picchu. This place was dedicated to the sun, the most important god of the Incas.
Temple of the 3 Windows
This popular construction is in the Main Square of Machu Picchu. The 3 windows would summarize the Inca worldview: the condor, the puma and the serpent.
This mysterious structure is in the heart of Machu Picchu. It is believed that the Incas carried out religious ceremonies and even human sacrifices.
Perú, Machu Picchu