Check here the status of your reservation
How to check my reservation?
In this section you can check the status of your purchase made in
ticketmachupicchu.com. Just follow the next steps. For more information you can contact
firstname.lastname@example.org or (51) 84 207064.
- Choose the type of ticket you purchased (entrance, train or bus).
- Enter your reservation code correctly (verify that each letter is spelled correctly and number).
- If your reservation was made correctly, all the information entered will appear below on your ticket.
- In addition, an option will appear to download your tickets in case the reservation is already in your “Available” status.
Did you buy your Machu Picchu ticket with us? Keep in mind what next for
correctly verify your buys.
- Here you can only verify the tickets purchased on the ‘Ticket Machu Picchu’ website.
- The tickets are sent to the tourist by email (in PDF format) once he has payment made.
- Shipping takes a maximum period of 24 hours (weekdays) and 48 hours (weekends).
- In case you have made your payment and the information on the delivery status of your ticket does not appear in
our information; contact us at email@example.com or (51) 84 207064.
Do you already have your Machu Picchu ticket? Follow these steps
After making the payment of your entrance to Machu Picchu you will receive your ticket in
PDF format in the email that registered in your purchase.
Then we advise you to follow these steps for your visit to Machu Picchu:
- Download the Machu Picchu ticket on your cell phone and print it to show it at the entrance gate from Machu Picchu.
- On the day of your visit, do not forget to take with you the identity document or passport with the which did you do
buys. Otherwise they will not let you enter Machu Picchu.
- If you made your purchase with a university card, also try to take it along with the document of
identity or passport that you registered in your purchase.
- In the case of buses and trains to Machu Picchu, in the same way, download the tickets in your
cell phone and print them for show them the day of your trip. In both cases, you must also
show the identity document or passport with which you made the purchase Enjoy Machu Picchu!
Advice from people who have been there
“Here you get the safe ticket...“
“I didn't know where to get my tickets... but using this application I was able to download my tickets to my cell phone...“