Paypal, is an American company that belongs to the ecommerce sector and allows to pay through websites, as well as, transfer money between users who have an account with Paypal, processes payment requests by the web (buy, sell, send, receive money), so that charges a percentage to seller.
In existence since 1998, it worked only as a money transfer service, but then had great success and was growing rapidly between 7 and 10% per day.
How does Paypal?
Sending money through Paypal is free, the recipient can be any person or company who has an email address.
- After choosing any of these options: credit or debit card, Paypal account balance or bank account.
- Paypal, receives the information and after processing, makes sending money instantly.
- The recipient receives the message of Paypal, and should create a Paypal account to withdraw the money.
Opening a Paypal account
There are 3 types of account Paypal; the staff, the premier and business account. Then proceed to fill out a form with personal data.
Benefits of using Paypal account
- It is a safe method.
- Protects sensitive information.
- It offers 1000 euros of guarantee, for items not received, items that do not correspond to the authenticity and / or unauthorized transactions.
- It is a free service.
- No maintenance costs or cancellation.
- Accept payment by card.
- Accepts payments by bank transfer.
- Accept payment by Paypal balance.
By Ticket Machu Picchu – Last Update, 07-08-2015