Do you dream of knowing the Inca Citadel of Machu Picchu ? Doing it is not as difficult as it seems. You just have to book the Machu Picchu Ticket online. How to do it? You just have to fill in the reservation form with your personal information and pay the price of the entrance ticket.
There are up to 3 forms of payment: PayPal, Western Union or a bank transfer.
- How to book the entrance Machu Picchu easy and fast?
- What documents do you need to reserve the entrance to Machu Picchu?
- PayPal: the easiest and fastest way to pay the entrance Machu Picchu
- How to pay with Western Union?
- How to pay with a bank transfer?
- Tips to get the ticket Machu Picchu easy and fast
Tourist in Machu Picchu
On the internet there are several websites that offer the entrance to Machu Picchu. Choose the safest alternative accredited by the Ministry of Culture of Peru.
How to book the entrance Machu Picchu easy and fast?
The reservation process takes no more than 5 minutes. You just have to check availability in real time for the type of ticket you want.
First you must choose the type of entry you prefer
- Entrance Machu Picchu Only.
- Entrance Machu Picchu + Huayna Picchu.
- Entrance Machu Picchu + Mountain.
- Entrance Machu Picchu + Museum.
Then you must follow the next steps
- Verify that there are free spaces in the type of ticket of your preference, you only have to fill the personal data of the visitors in the reservation form.
- The most important information are the full names, type of document, document number and email.
- Through this route you will receive the electronic ticket in PDF format. You just have to print it and present it at the entrance of Machu Picchu on the day of your visit.
What documents do you need to reserve the entrance to Machu Picchu?
After making the reservation process, the visitor must send a copy or digital photo of the document with which he made the reservation. These can be: passport, national identity document, immigration card or university student card.
The Machu Picchu ticket offers special discounts in the following cases:
With updated university card.
Minors (from 8 to 17 years old)
With an identity document (or passport) that proves your age.
Citizens members of the Andean Community
Citizens of Peru, Bolivia, Ecuador and Colombia with passport, identity document or immigration card.
PayPal: the easiest and fastest way to pay the entrance Machu Picchu
PayPal is the most recommended payment method to pay the entrance to Machu Picchu. This virtual payment mode accepts any credit or debit card, such as Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
Make the payment as soon as possible. If you do not, someone else can book before you and take the last available ticket.
You must first find the PayPal payment invoice in your email
- After completing the reservation form, you will receive in your email and as soon as possible; a PayPal payment invoice.
- This document contains detailed information on the payment concept of the Machu Picchu entrance.
Then you must make the PayPal payment with a credit card
- If you already have an account, you must only accept the payment invoice for the amount of the Machu Picchu ticket.
- Otherwise, you must complete the personal data and those of the credit card with which you wish to carry out the transaction.
Finally you should only print your tickets!
- In 24 hours (48 hours on weekends), you will receive the Ticket Machu Picchu in your email.
- You print it and you already have your ticket to the Wonder of the World at hand.
How to pay with Western Union?
Western Union is one of the most widespread forms of payment in the world. In this way you can make the transaction from anywhere.
Western Union is a very safe method. Once the deposit is made, you will receive a voucher with which you can track the transfer online.
The first step is to approach one of the authorized Western Union agents
- Complete the payment form with the required information, such as the name of the recipient and identity document.
Then you must make the Western Union deposit
- The payment must be in American dollars for the amount of the chosen Machu Picchu Ticket. Western Union charges a commission for the transfer, which is not included in the ticket amount.
- Then pay the price of the Machu Picchu ticket with Western Union. Once the payment is made, you will receive the ticket in PDF format. You print it and now!
How to pay with a bank transfer?
From the bank of your choice and anywhere in the world, you can pay the Machu Picchu entrance fee. You only have to make a bank transfer with the amount of the ticket.
In Ticket Machu Picchu, for example, payment is made through the International Bank of Peru (Interbank).
First make the payment together with the commission
- Each bank charges a different commission for the economic transfer. This amount is not included in the price of the chosen Machu Picchu Ticket.
Then you should only print the tickets
- Once the economic transfer is completed, you will receive the ticket in PDF format in the inbox of your email. You print it and that’s it!
Tips to get the ticket Machu Picchu easy and fast
- To acquire the entrance to Machu Picchu through this website, you must send the documents (passport, identity document, etc.) as well as the payment voucher or some other message; to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We have SSL security certificates. Thus, the privacy of your data and information provided is protected.
- As a first payment option, PayPal is recommended. This means of transferring money is fast and secure. The commissions are economic.
- In the case of making the payment on this website through Western Union or a bank transfer, you must inform it with an email.
- It is recommended to reserve the ticket with time in advance. Especially in the case of the entry ticket to the mountain Huayna Picchu.
- The Machu Picchu Ticket is valid only for the day and time of visit consigned in the ticket. Yes it is possible to change the date of entry or cancel a Machu Picchu ticket. In both cases, there is an economic penalty.
By Ticket Machu Picchu – Last updated, December 27, 2018