Sacred Valley Tour save 40%! for a limited time!
Includes TUNUPA Buffet Lunch
Super Price for Foreigners $ 75 USD $ 105 USD
Super Price for Peruvians $ 60 USD $ 84 USD
SUMMARY: The Sacred Valley of the Incas is an immense area full of fertile land where the Incas built temples and citadels such as the archaeological sites of Pisac, Chinchero and Ollantaytambo. The 'Full Day' service includes admission to all these sites as well as full transportation, tour guide service and a buffet lunch in Urubamba. (See full itinerary with maps)
- Tour time: 12 hours.
- Guide service in Spanish or English.
- Pick up from the visitor from the door of your hotel.
- Shuttle service throughout the tour
- Entrance to all tourist attractions!
- Buffet lunch at prestigious Tunupa restaurant.
- Fast payment by credit or debit card.
- Shared or private tours.
- Immediate confirmation.
Advantages of the Sacred Valley of the Incas Full Day tour
Everything is included (you don't need extra payments).
Buffet lunch at Tunupa restaurant (one of the best in Cusco)
The 1-day tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas includes a visit to historical places such as the archaeological site of Pisac, the archaeological site of Ollantaytambo and the archaeological site of Chinchero. It offers transportation, tickets, guides and buffet service in one of the best restaurants in Cusco. Take advantage of!
Everything you need to know about the 1- Day Sacred Valley Tour!
The tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas includes: pick up from the hotel, full transportation, entrance to all sites, professional tour guide andbuffet lunch at the famous Tunupa restaurant in Urubamba. Know more details!
The tour offers promotional prices for foreign and Peruvian tourists. The rates are according to the tourist market of Cusco. Tickets to all tourist attractions are already included . You will no longer have to pay any additional costs!
The tour begins with the pick up of the tourist in Cusco. Then you travel to the archaeological site of Pisac. At noon it is time for lunch at the Tunupa restaurant in Urubamba. Then the Inca site of Ollantaytambo is visited and, finally, the Inca site of Chinchero.
Summary of the Sacred Valley of the Incas Full Day Tour
The Sacred Valley of the Incas Full Day tour is recommended for its good organization and the services included: pick up from the hotel, complete transportation, entrance fees, professional guide and buffet lunch in one of the best restaurants in Cusco. Know every detail of the tour!
|Sacred Valley of the Incas Full Day Tour|
|Tour start time||7 a.m. – 7.30 a.m. (pick up from the tourist's hotel).|
|End time of the tour||6 p.m. – 6.30 p.m. (Transfer to the tourist's hotel or to a central square in the city of Cusco).|
|Number of tourists on the tour||15 tourists maximum (usually between 8 to 12 visitors).|
|Tourist transport||Comfortable, spacious and safe tourist minivan.|
|Tour guide||Professional group service in Spanish or English.|
|Visit to Pisac||Including archaeological site and craft market of Pisac.|
|Visit to Ollantaytambo||Including archaeological site and textile center.|
|Visit to Chinchero||Including archaeological site.|
|Buffet lunch||Included in the Tunupa buffet restaurant in Urubamba, in the Sacred Valley of the Incas.|
|Advantages||All-included service (entry, transportation, guide and buffet).|
|Change of tour date||Yes, up to 3 days before (penalty of 10% of the value of the tour).|
|Tour cancellation||Yes, up to 3 days before the tour (penalty of 25% of the value of the tour).|
|Communication||24/7 with our assistants (+51) 982 108 083.|
|Tour price||Foreigner 75 USD / Peruvian 60 USD.|
The Sacred Valley of the Incas offers a great variety of tourist attractions such as the archaeological sites of Pisac, Ollantaytambo and Chinchero. In addition, you will visit the town of Urubamba (buffet lunch), the handicraft market of Pisac and one of the famous textile centers of Chinchero.
This archaeological center is known as the 'Mirador del Valle Sagrado'. It is located at the top of the town of the same name where you will also visit its craft market.
In the fortress of Ollantaytambo survive temples, enclosures and various Inca constructions with great similarity to Machu Picchu. It stands out for its 'Temple of the Sun'.
The archaeological site of Chinchero was the palace of the Inca Tupac Yupanqui. Its walls have terraces, temples and impressive landscapes. There you will also visit a textile center.
From January, prices will be normalized. Entrance fees to Pisac, Ollantaytambo and Chinchero are again included in the Cusco Tourist Ticket.
|PRICES TOUR TO THE SACRED VALLEY||Price Per Person|
|Shared service price||75 dollars||60 dollars|
|PRICES OF THE TOUR TO THE SACRED VALLEY IN PRIVATE SERVICE|
|Number of passengers||2||3||4||5||6||7||8 and up|
|Price||150 USD||120 USD||100 USD||90 USD||80 USD||75 USD||70 USD|
*The prices are per person, the private service is carried out from 2 visitors to more and must be requested by email to email@example.com.
The trip to the Sacred Valley begins at the door of your hotel. Then the trip to the archaeological site of Pisac is undertaken. Before leaving for Urubamba to enjoy a buffet lunch, you will visit the artisan market. The next stop is in Ollantaytambo. Visitors will tour the fortress of the place and then go to Chinchero. There you will visit the palace of Túpac Yupanqui and a traditional textile center before returning to the city of Cusco.
1 Cusco - Pisac - Urubamba
- The tour begins between 7 am and 7.30 am with the pick up of the tourist from the door of his hotel in the city of Cusco (for hotels in the city center). If your hotel is not in the center, a pick-up point near the city center is coordinated.
- Then a trip is made in tourist transport from Cusco to the archaeological site of Pisac, passing through the Taray viewpoint (where landscape photos of the Sacred Valley of the Incas are obtained). Of course we will have time to get the best photographs of the mountains and fields that surround the valley.
- In Pisac, you will visit the main temples and buildings of this enormous Inca city with a professional guide. Pisac stands out for its stone enclosures, high platforms and even for its Inca cemetery.
2 Urubamba - Ollantaytambo - Chinchero
- From Pisac you travel to the beautiful town of Urubamba. Before we will enjoy a visit to a craft center in Pisac. After a 1-hour drive to Urubamba, we will enjoy a delicious buffet lunch.
- The buffet lunch is at the Tunupa restaurant, one of the best in Cusco. It includes soups, salads, rice dishes, pastas, stews, meats, desserts, hot drinks, breads and much more. Of course, it also offers the best of Peruvian gastronomy.
- After the buffet lunch, we will travel to the archaeological site of Ollantaytambo to see its temples and monuments (as incredible as those of Machu Picchu). Finally it is time to return to the city of Cusco passing through the famous town of Chinchero.
3 Return to Cusco
- In the town of Chinchero we will visit the Inca archaeological site (former palace of Emperor Tupac Yupanqui), where the famous colonial church lies today. After a journey of approximately 40 minutes, we will board the tourist transport to make a short trip to one of the many textile centers that exist in the town.
- In the textile center we will learn about the ancestral way in which the inhabitants of Chinchero make their clothing made of alpaca. We will also have time to shop or take photos with the locals.
- Finally we will travel for 40 minutes back to the city of Cusco. The tour ends between 6 pm and 6.30 pm in a central square (near the main hotels and restaurants) or at the door of the visitor's hotel.
The private service is designed for tourists traveling in a group (family or friends). Allows you to visit the Sacred Valley from 2 tourists to more. Being a smaller group, the tour guide service is more personal. In addition, the times are flexible. Includes pick up and return to the tourist hotel.
Pick up and return at the hotel door
The visitor begins the tour with the pick up from the door of his hotel. On the return, the tour ends in the same place.
Flexible time in each place
The tour to the Sacred Valley in private service is more dynamic. Thus, there is more free time for tourists to better enjoy their visit.
More personalized attention
The tour guide is intended for the private group only. So the tour is personal. The group can be from 2 to 8 tourists maximum.
The private service to the Sacred Valley of the Incas is optional. To request it you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The All Included Service offers a comfortable and well organized trip. The visitor only needs to enjoy the trip to the Sacred Valley. Includes: transportation, lunch, tour guide and entrance to all sites, no need to queue!
Full roundtrip transportation
The transportation service lasts the entire tour of the Sacred Valley of the Incas. The service is safe, clean and comfortable. It offers seats for 15 tourists maximum.
Entrance to all archaeological sites
The tour includes the 'Cusco Tourist Ticket', which offers admission to the archaeological sites of Pisac, Ollantaytambo and Chinchero. Tourists will not have to wait in line to get their tickets.
Tour guide and buffet lunch
The tour guide will accompany you throughout the tour. The service is in English and Spanish. In addition, in Urubamba you will stop for a buffet lunch at the famous Tunupa restaurant.
The trip to the Sacred Valley of the Incas with the All Included Service offers constant assistance before and during the tour. The Tourist Ticket of Cusco (tickets) is included so the visitor avoids queuing. The trip is organized in detail by an authorized and experienced tourism agency.
Authorized agency and constant communication
We are an authorized agency with code AUT00115. You can contact us at 084-207946 or email@example.com. We will attend you as soon as possible!
Tour cancellation option
You can cancel a purchased tour if you do it in advance. You can also change the date of the service. Both procedures can be requested at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Maximum organization and safety
The All Inclusive Service is organized by experts in the tourism sector. You can travel with total security and organization.
Where is the Sacred Valley of the Incas?The Sacred Valley of the Incas comprises an immense area of fertile land. Among the main towns included in its territory are: Pisac, Chinchero, Urubamba and Ollantaytambo. Only 30 kilometers from Cusco you can visit the Sacred Valley.
Still have doubts? Check out the frequently asked questions by visitors who choose the tour. If you still have any questions, you can contact us at email@example.com.
1) Are the hours fixed?
The schedules are flexible to the taste of the visitor. If the tourist likes, he can spend more or less time in the different tourist attractions. The coordination is directly with the tour guide.
2) How to pay for the All Inclusive Service?
To purchase the tour you must complete the required information in our 'reservation form'. Then you must make the payment by credit or debit card Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club or PayPal.
3) How many maximum people are there on a shared and private service tour?
The shared service tour allows a maximum of 15 tourists per group. In private service, the group can be organized from 1 tourist to 8 people or more (groups of families, couples, friends, etc.).
4) How to cancel the tour?
You can request the cancellation of the tour by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must do the process 3 days in advance at the latest. The procedure includes a penalty of 25% of the cost of the tour.
5) How to change the tour date?
You can request the change of tour date (as well as other modifications) by sending an email to email@example.com. The deadline is a maximum of 3 days in advance. The procedure also includes a penalty of 10% of the value of the tour.
6) Where does the 1-day Sacred Valley tour start and end?
The 1-day tour to the Sacred Valley begins with the tourist's pick-up from the door of their hotel. The tour ends with the return to the main Cusco or to the visitor's hotel.
7) How to book a tour guide in another language?
The tour includes a tour guide service in English or Spanish. If you would like a guide in another language, please send an e-mail (to firstname.lastname@example.org) requesting a private guide in the language of your choice.
8) Is admission to archaeological sites free of charge?
No. The tour includes the entrance to Pisac, Ollantaytambo and Chinchero through the Cusco Tourist Ticket (included in the tour).
9) Are minors and older adults allowed to enter?
Yes. The tour offers full security for all people: children, adults and seniors.
10) Is lunch buffet service?
Yes, lunch is served at the famous Tunupa restaurant. It offers a buffet service with a variety of appetizers, main courses, salads, breads, meats and more.