City Tour save 35%! For a limited time!
Super Price for Foreigners $ 60 USD $ 95 USD
Super Price for Peruvian Nationals $ 50 USD $ 75 USD
SUMMARY: The tour can be done in two shifts: 8.30 am or 1.30 pm. The tour begins with the tourist's pick up at their hotel. Then we will go to the Plaza de Armas where we will visit the Cathedral. After this, we will visit the Coricancha temple, the most important of all the Tahuantinsuyo. On board the minivan we will travel to the Sacsayhuaman fortress. In the same way we will visit the Inca sites of Qenqo, Pucapucara and Tambomachay. Finally we will return to the city of Cusco. The first group ends at 2 pm. The second group, at 7 pm.(See full itinerary with maps)
- Tour time: 5 hours.
- Available times: Group 1 (8.30 am) / Group 2 (1.30 pm).
- Entrance to all tourist attractions (Cathedral, Qoricancha, Sacsayhuamán, Qenqo, Pucapucara and Tambomachay).
- Tour guide in English or Spanish.
- I pick up from the door of your hotel.
- Security during the tour.
- Easy payment with Visa, MasterCard or PayPal.
- Immediate confirmation.
By purchasing the tour you benefit from the following
Shuttle service throughout the tour.
Cusco tourist ticket: Entrance to the Cathedral of Cuzco, Coricancha, Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Puca Pucara and Tambomachay.
All the attractions of the city of Cusco are included in the City Tour. The All Included Service offers maximum security during the trip as well as tickets, transport and specialized guide. The trip allows you to visit: the Cathedral, Main Square, Coricancha, Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Tambomachay and Puca Pucara.
Everything you need to know about the City Tour Cusco Half Day!
The tour includes admission to all tourist attractions: The Cathedral, the Coricancha, Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Pucapucara and Tambomachay. It also offers full transportation and professional tour guide service.
The tour offers cheap rates according to the tourist market of Cusco. Rates are promotional for foreign and Peruvian tourists. Since everything is already included, the visitor does not need to buy anything additional.
The first place to visit is the Cathedral of Cusco. Then you visit the Coricancha or Sacsayhuaman (may vary according to the chosen schedule). Then we continue with the visit to the Inca sites of Qenqo, Pucapucara and Tambomachay.
The City Tour Cusco offers visits to various tourist attractions such as the archaeological sites of Coricancha, Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Puca Pucara and Tambomachay. In addition, visitors will be able to appreciate the Cathedral and the Plaza de Armas of Cusco. Unmissable places on your visit!.
The Cathedral is located just in front of the Main Square of Cusco. It is the most important colonial temple in the city. The entrance ticket to its interior is already included in the tour.
The Coricancha was the most important Inca temple in Tahuantinsuyo. It has the thinnest walls. It is a few steps from the Main Square. The entrance ticket is already included in the tour.
Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Pucapucara and Tambomachay
The complex of archaeological sites of Sacsayhuaman is made up of: Qenqo, Pucapucara, Tambomachay and Sacsayhuaman itself. All are included in the tour.
Why is the city of Cusco the 'Archaeological Capital of America'?The city of Cusco is the ancient capital of the Inca Empire. There incredible temples were built like Sacsayhuaman or the Coricancha. The importance of Cusco was such that the Incas considered it the 'Navel of the world'.
The City Tour Cusco is the best option to start the trip to Cusco and Machu Picchu. Includes a visit to the main tourist attractions of the city of Cusco, the capital of the Inca empire: the Cathedral, the Coricancha, Sacsayhuamán, Qenqo, Pucapucara and Tambomachay. Know the summary of the tour!
City Tour Cusco Half Day
|Type of service||City Tour All Inclusive half day|
|Start time||Morning shift (8.30 am) / Afternoon shift (1.30 pm)|
|Hora de fin||Morning shift (2 pm) / Afternoon shift (7 pm)|
|Tourist attractions included||Cusco Cathedral, Coricancha, Sacsayhuamán, Qenqo, Pucapucara and Tambomachay|
|Type of transport||Spacious minivan fully equipped throughout the tour|
|Tour guide service||Professional guide in group service for a maximum of 15 tourists|
|Entrance tickets||All included: entrance to the Cathedral, entrance to Coricancha and Cusco Tourist Ticket (Sacsayhuamán, Qenqo, Pucapucara and Tambomachay)|
|Tour Benefits||Personalized tour ideal for the first or second day in Cusco|
|Date change option||Yes, they are allowed up to 3 days before as the last term (penalty of 10% of the value of the tour).|
|Tour cancellation option||Yes, they are allowed up to 3 days before as the last term (penalty of 25% of the value of the tour).|
|Email and contact phone||To email@example.com or WhatsApp (51) 982 108 083|
|Tour cost||Foreign 60 dollars / Peruvian 50 dollars|
The cost of the City Tour Cusco includes entrance tickets to all tourist attractions
|How much does the City Tour Cusco cost?||Price per person|
|City Tour group service||60 dollars||50 dollars|
|PRICES OF THE CUSCO CITY TOUR IN PRIVATE SERVICE|
|Number of passengers||2||3||4||5||6 and up|
|Price||100 USD||80 USD||70 USD||65 USD||60 USD|
*The prices are per person, the private service is carried out from 2 visitors to more and must be requested by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The City Tour starts at 8:30 am (group 1) or 1:30 pm (group 2) at the door of your hotel or in a central square. There you will visit the famous Cathedral. A few steps away is the Coricancha temple, the most important in the entire empire. Finally, you will travel by minivan to the outskirts of Cusco, where the archaeological sites of Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Pucapucara and Tambomachay are located. The tour ends at an average of 2 pm (group 1) or 7 pm (group 2).
1 Start and visit to the Cathedral, Sacsayhuaman and Qenqo
- The tour begins with the tourist's pick up from their hotel or in a central square of the city. There we will visit the Cathedral of Cusco, famous for its treasures and colonial works of art. The visit there and all the tourist attractions will be in the company of a professional tour guide.
- Next, the minivan will take us to the famous Sacsayhuamán fortress. There we will see the imposing Inca walls made with stones weighing up to 120 tons. How did the Incas manage to perfectly carve and transfer such huge stones?
- Then it's time to re-board the minivan to visit the Qenqo temple, just a few kilometers away. There we will observe its ceremonial temple and its underground labyrinths. The visit to all places is with a professional tour guide.
2 From Qenqo you can visit Pucapucara and Tambomachay
- From Qenqo, we board the minivan again to go to the archaeological site of Pucapucara, located a few kilometers away. In Pucapucara the guide will explain more details about the construction of this barracks where the Inca troops were housed. In each tourist attraction we will have free time to take the best photos.
- Then, just a few steps away, you will visit the Tambomachay temple famous for its water channels and its fine carved stone walls. We will be able to understand the importance of water for the Incas as an element of purification of the spirit. Both Pucapucara and Tambomachay are also visited in the company of a professional tour guide.
3 Return and visit to the Coricancha
- After knowing Tambomachay, it is time to return on our public transport to the city of Cusco. On the way we can make a stop to appreciate the beautiful landscapes of Cusco, as well as to learn a little more about the local culture and tradition.
- Before finishing the tour we will make a stop at the famous Coricancha temple, located in the heart of the city of Cusco. There we will visit its sacred precincts with our tour guide who will explain details about its fine stone walls and the treasures that the Coricancha treasured until the arrival of the Spanish in the 16th century.
- In a central square to the tourist hotels of the visitors the tour ends. The end time depends on the schedule you chose. For the morning shift it ends at 2 pm (starts at 8.30 am) while the afternoon shift ends at 7 pm (starts at 1.30 pm).
The city of Cusco is located in southern Peru, at 3,399 meters above sea level. At this altitude, it is common for visitors to suffer from the so-called 'altitude sickness'. Its most frequent symptoms are fatigue, dizziness and vomiting. Know this and other important information for the City Tour.
The altitude sickness
Altitude sickness causes fatigue, dizziness and even vomiting. It is recommended to adapt to the climate of Cusco 1 day before doing the City Tour.
What to bring?
To combat the sun (and possible rain) it is recommended to bring a hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, raincoat, hiking shoes, snacks, and mineral water.
The tour complies with all security measures for a safe trip. The use of masks is not mandatory, but it is recommended.
The City Tour in 'Private Service' is a good alternative for groups of friends or a family that wants a more personal visit to the city of Cusco. Transportation and tour guide are exclusive to the visitor and their group.
Pick up and return at the door of your hotel
The tourist will be met at the door of his hotel. At the end of the tour, the visitor will be able to choose the point where the transportation will drop him/her off (at his/her hotel or in a central square).
Transportation in full private service
The minivan will be destined only for the group of tourists who chose the private group. The start time is at the time that the visitor considers convenient.
Exclusive tour guide for groups
The tour guide will be more dynamic because the tour will be conducted with a small group of tourists (from 1 to a maximum of 8 people).
The City Tour in private service is optional. To request it, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
The City Tour offers admission to all the tourist attractions of the city of Cusco: Qenqo, Puca Pucara, Tambomachay and Sacsayhuaman. It also offers admission to the Cathedral and the Coricancha temple. In addition, transportation service and professional tour guide. All within a well organized and safe tour.
Entrance to all sites
The tour includes the purchase of the Cusco Tourist Ticket, that is, the income to Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Pucapucara and Tambomachay. It also includes the entrance to the Coricancha and the Cathedral of Cusco.
Tour guide service
The tour guides are certified professionals fluent in English, Spanish and more. The guide will accompany you through all the tourist attractions of the city.
The transportation is complete and is carried out in a spacious and comfortable minivan. It will take the tourist through the various archaeological sites of the city of Cusco.
What is the archaeological complex of Sacsayhuaman?The archaeological complex of Sacsayhuaman includes the sites of Qenqo, Puca Pucara, Tambomachay and Sacsayhuaman. Admission to all these tourist attractions are included in the City Tour 'All Included Service'.
The City Tour offers several benefits for tourists: it includes personalized assistance during the entire tour, pick up from the visitor from the door of your hotel and easy payment methods. In addition, the tour offers the option of private service. All organized by an agency authorized by the authorities of Peru.
Easy payment 100% online
Paying for the City Tour is easy and safe. You can do it instantly from home using Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club or PayPal. Payment is made quickly. You don't need queues!
Cancellation option and change of date
You can cancel or change the date of the tour. You just have to request it at least 3 days in advance by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember to do it in advance.
Authorized agency with constant assistance
We are a tourism agency with years of experience. We are authorized with code AUT00115. You can easily contact us at email@example.com or 084-207064.
Still have doubts? Check out the frequently asked questions by visitors who choose the tour. If you still have any questions, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) Can everyone do the tour?
Yes, people of any age can enter the archaeological sites included in the tour.
2) Are there refunds?
Yes, for this you must send a refund request up to 3 days before the start of the tour. The penalty is 10% of the value of the tour (which must be paid).
3) How to book the tour with a guide in another language?
The tour includes a shared tour guide in English or Spanish. To request a guide in another language please send an email to email@example.com.
4) How many people are in the tour group?
The tour is made up of a maximum of 15 tourists. However, it is generally made up of groups of approximately 6 to 12 people.
5) How is the payment made?
Payment can be made by credit or debit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club or PayPal).
6) Does the tour include food?
No. The tour does not include food. A good option is to bring mineral water and snacks with you.
7) Can I change the date of a purchased tour?
Yes, for this you must send a request by email. Remember that you must do it with a maximum of 3 days in advance. The penalty is 10% of the cost of the tour, which must be paid by the same means of payment that you used for the first payment.
8) Is the tour safe?
Yes, the tour includes health measures. In addition, Cusco is a safe destination. Travel safe!
9) Does the tour include admission to tourist attractions?
Yeah! Unlike most tourist agencies, the City Tour does include admission to all the tourist attractions to visit: Cathedral, Coricancha, Qenqo, Pucapucara, Tambomachay and Sacsayhuaman.
10) Is the itinerary fixed?
No, the itinerary may vary slightly as the tour guide sees fit. For example, on Sundays the entry times to tourist attractions vary. However, the quality of service is the same.
11) Does the City Tour include a visit to the Cathedral?
Yes, the tour includes a visit to the Cathedral of Cusco (admission ticket included).
12) Does the tour offer discounts for Peruvians?
Yes, the general reserve is 60 dollars (for foreigners). The cost for Peruvians is 50 Peruvian dollars
13) When is the best time to do the Cusco City Tour?
The City Tour Cusco can be done any day of the year. It is recommended to do it on the first or second day of visiting Cusco.
14) Can I cancel the tour?
Yes, you can cancel the tour by sending a request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember that the last deadline is 3 days before. The penalty for cancellation is 25% of the value of the tour.
15) Does the City Tour Cusco include a professional guide?
Yes, the tour includes professional guide service in groups of a maximum of 15 tourists (group service). The guide is in Spanish or English.
16) Which of the two City Tour Cusco schedules is the best?
The hours are: morning shift (8.30 am) and afternoon shift (1.30 pm)
10) Where is the pick up in the Cusco City Tour?
The pick up is at the tourist hotel located in the center of Cusco. In the case of hotels outside the city center, the pick-up will be in a central square at the previously agreed time.
10) Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at the tourist's hotel or in a central square in the city.