Benefits train to Machu Picchu
- The adventure of Machu Picchu begins with an unforgettable train trip
- Secure your visit to Machu Picchu traveling with comfort, security and punctuality
- Pay less with discounts for children
- Avoid queuing and paperwork in Cusco and Machu Picchu
- Secure the train service at the best possible price
- Booking ‘Outbound Journey’ or ‘Return Journey’ will be increased by 15% on the cost of the train ticket
For train reservations that depart from San Pedro and Poroy stations, and whose reservations are for the months of January, February, March and April 2020, they are informed that the train concession company will apply the Bimodal service for those dates . This means that users will first depart by bus from Wanchaq station in Cusco to Pachar station, and from there they will board the train that will take them to Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu). Arrival times are the same as previously established.
Train reservations are subject to seat availability as it varies constantly. Once you make the reservation, it will still be confirmed according to availability.