Tour Sacred Valley Vip
Foreign Price 70 USD 85 USD
Peruvian price 60 USD 75 USD
The tour is a top-notch all-included service. Includes a high-quality buffet lunch at the famous Tunupa restaurant in the Sacred Valley of the Incas. Of course, it also includes pick up, full transportation, tour guide, and entrance fees. Enjoy!
SUMMARY: Take a special tour through the Sacred Valley of the Incas. Start the tour with the pick up from your Cusco hotel at around 7 am. Begin the route visiting a textile center and the archaeological site in Chinchero. Then discover the beautiful landscapes of the platforms of Moray and the Salineras de Maras. Then enjoy a delicious buffet lunch at the prestigious Tunupa restaurant in Urubamba. After this, learn about the history of the archaeological site of Ollantaytambo. Finally, visit the Inca ruins of Pisac.(See complete itinerary with maps)
- Tour time: 1 day (12 hours).
- Tour guide service in English or Spanish.
- Pick up service from the door of your hotel.
- Buffet lunch in Urubamba.
- Entrance to all tourist attractions.
- Easy payment with Visa, MasterCard, American Express and more.
- Immediate confirmation.
Everything you need to know about the Sacred Valley of the Incas Vip Tour!
The Sacred Valley VIP tour is a special service because in addition to the classic route to Pisac, Ollantaytambo and Chinchero, includes admission to Maras and Moray. The tour includes entrance fees, guide, transportation and buffet lunch. Everything included!
The tour is highly requested because it allows you to know the entire Sacred Valley of the Incas at anaffordable price. The service also offers special discounts for family travel. Enjoy the Sacred Valley of the Incas VIP!.
The tour begins with the pick up and visit to Chinchero. Then you can see the Salineras de Maras and the platforms of Moray. After a buffet lunch in Urubamba, visit the Inca sites of Ollantaytambo and Pisac. Know more details!.
The tour is a special service because it includes the visit not only of Pisac, Chinchero and Ollantaytambo. It also allows the visit of the Salineras de Maras and the Inca platforms of Moray. In addition to the entrance to all these places, it includes pick-up, a professional guide, complete transportation, and a buffet lunch at the famous Tunupa restaurant in Urubamba.
Pick up from the tourist's hotel in Cusco
The tour includes the pick up of the tourist at the door of his hotel in the historic center of Cusco(in this area are the vast majority of tourist hotels). For the pick up, the name of the hotel or airbnb must be sent by email. The pick up is punctual!.
Full transportation throughout the tour
The tour includes full transportation for all the tourist attractions to visit. The transports are fully equipped minivans with all the necessary implements for a comfortable and safe trip. Includes a professional driver!.
Professional tour guide
The tour includes a professional tourist guide from Cusco trained in all the tourist attractions of the Sacred Valley of the Incas. The guided is in shared service with other tourists in English or Spanish. It is a quality service!.
Tickets to all attractions
The tour includes the entrance ticket to all the destinations to visit. The Cusco Tourist Ticket: entrance to Pisac, Ollantaytambo, Chinchero and Moray. Also the entrance ticket to the Salineras de Maras. So you will not have to pay any additional ticket.
Buffet lunch at Tunupa restaurant
The tour includes a high-quality buffet lunch at the acclaimed Tunupa restaurant in the town of Urubamba. The buffet is one of the best in Cusco. Includes salads, soups, stews, ceviche, stuffed cause, pastas, meats, desserts and more. It's a VIP service!.
Final transfer to the tourist's hotel
At the end of the tour, the minivan transportation service will leave you at the door of your hotel in the city of Cusco. Optionally, you can descend in the vicinity of the main square to enjoy the Cusco night. The tourist chooses!
The classic tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas for 1 dayThe classic tour of the Sacred Valley of the Incas lasts 1 day (12 hours) and includes a visit to Pisac, Ollantaytambo and Chinchero. It also offers buffet lunch, transportation, guide, and entrance fees. The special VIP tour included in this tour adds visits to Maras and Moray. For this reason the itinerary is more demanding and the visits are faster. In any case, the tourist will visit the entire Sacred Valley of the Incas.
What to see on the tour?
The tour includes a visit to all the tourist attractions of the Sacred Valley of the Incas: Pisac, Chinchero, Ollantaytambo, Maras and Moray. All within a single all-included tour.
Chinchero Textile Center
The town of Chinchero is famous for its textile centers. There, tourists will learn more about Andean culture: the ancestral way of spinning and dyeing garments made of alpaca and more. It is a highly recommended service!.
Inca site of Chinchero
The archaeological site of Chinchero is famous for its wide terraces and walls. It was the palace of Emperor Tupac Yupanqui. Today on its foundations is the colonial church of the town. It stands out for its beautiful landscapes.
Maras Salt Mines
The Salineras de Maras are a natural landscape of great beauty made up of hundreds of natural salt wells formed thousands of years ago. Today the landscape formed by these salt wells is photographed by hundreds of tourists every day.
Inca platforms of Moray
Moray was a special Inca agricultural center as it was made up of huge circular terraces that today offer spectacular views. There the Incas cultivated corn, quinoa, potatoes, oca and even coca leaves.
Inca site of Ollantaytambo
The archaeological site of Ollantaytambo was a citadel with temples, enclosures, baths, platforms, and more. Its Temple of the Sun, Enclosure of the 10 Niches, Baños de la Ñusta and other buildings stand out.
Inca site of Pisac
The archaeological site of Pisac is famous for its immense terraces as well as stone enclosures. There are beautiful landscapes of the mountains. This Inca citadel is the last tourist destination to visit before returning to the city of Cusco.
Find out the prices of the Sacred Valley of the Incas VIP 1-day tour.
|VIP Sacred Valley Tour 1 day
How is the itinerary?
The tour begins with the pick up from the door of your hotel. Then we travel to the town of Chinchero to visit a textile center and its Inca archaeological site. The next destination is the salt mines of Maras and the circular platforms of Moray. The tour includes a buffet lunch at the Tunupa restaurant in Urubamba. Then the archaeological sites of Ollantaytambo and Pisac are visited. Learn more about the itinerary with maps.
1 From Cusco to Chinchero
- The tour begins with the pick up of the tourist at the door of his hotel in the historic center of the city of Cusco.
- On board the tourist minivan we will travel to the town of Chinchero. There we will visit the textile center and the archaeological site of the place. The entire tour and throughout the tour will be in the company of a professional tour guide.
2 From Chinchero to Moray
- After the visit to Chinchero, aboard the minivan, we will go to the Inca platforms of Moray.
- There we will take a quick tour of its main viewpoints. We will have the opportunity to get the best photographs of the place. The circular platforms of Moray offer unique landscapes on the trip.
3 From Moray to Maras
- After the visit to the circular platforms of Moray, in the tourist minivan we will go to the Salineras de Maras.
- The Salineras de Maras are famous for their hundreds of salt wells that offer a unique landscape. Together with the tour guide we will visit its viewpoints. There we will get beautiful photos of the trip to Cusco.
4 From Maras to Urubamba
- After visiting the Salineras de Maras, we will go to the town of Urubamba where we will enjoy a buffet lunch at the famous Tunupa restaurant, one of the best in Cusco.
- The buffet lunch is a full service that includes salads, soups, rice, pasta, meat (including alpaca meat), ceviche, stuffed cause, stews, cakes, mazamorras and more. It is a high level service!
5 From Urubamba to Ollantaytambo
- After the delicious buffet lunch in Urubamba we will travel by tourist transport to the famous town of Ollantaytambo.
- In Ollantaytambo we will visit the archaeological site of the place, one of the most famous in Cusco for constructions such as the Temple of the Sun, the Enclosure of the 10 Niches, the Ñusta Baths and more.
6 From Ollantaytambo to Pisac
- After the visit to Ollantaytambo we will go by tourist transport to the town of Pisac.
- There we will visit the archaeological site of Pisac, which was one of the most important citadels in Inca times. It is famous for its huge platforms and its stone buildings.
7 Return to Cusco
- Finally, after visiting the Inca site of Pisac, we will return to the city of Cusco aboard our tourist minivan.
- The tour ends at the tourist's hotel or in a central square (such as the Plaza de Armas), in case the visitor wants to visit the restaurants in the city center.
The Sacred Valley of the Incas VIP tour is organized by Machupicchu Terra, an authorized and recommended tourism agency in Cusco. Tourists benefit from the option to change the date or cancel the tour. Payment methods are online easily and 100% secure.
Recommended tourism agency
The tour is organized by Machu Picchu Terra, a recommended tourism agency with authorization number AUT00115. The agency has its own premises in the center of Cusco. Contact + 51 84 207064 or email email@example.com.
Change and cancellation option
In case of emergencies you can change the date or cancel the tour. Changes have a penalty of 10% of the value of the service (last term 3 days before). Cancellation has a penalty of 25% of the value of the tour (75% refund). The last term is also 3 days before. The request is sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Easy and secure online payment
The tour can be purchased from the comfort of your home online through cards Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club, American Express or PayPal. You just have to fill in your personal information and make the 100% secure payment. Enjoy the visit to the Sacred Valley of the Incas!.
Buffet lunch at Tunupa Restaurant
The tour includes a buffet lunch at the famous Tunupa restaurant, one of the best in Cusco. Lunch includes a variety of soups, salads, meats, pastas, desserts and the best of Peruvian cuisine. Lunch is in a spacious country place, with views of the Vilcanota River. It is prepared by the best chefs in Cusco. Enjoy!
Variety of soups and salads
Tunupa restaurant offers the best of salads and soups. All made with natural ingredients from the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
- ✓ Quinoa salad
- ✓ Avocado salad (guacamole).
- ✓ Tomatoes, lettuce and cheeses.
- ✓ Chairo soups, chuño, Creole broth and more.
Variety of meats and pasta
The Tunupa restaurant offers the most varied of rice, pasta, meat and stews. Everything is prepared by the best chefs in Cusco.
- ✓ Alpaca meat with stew.
- ✓ Pork with carapulcra.
- ✓ Beef with stew.
- ✓ Tomato paste.
- ✓ Rice with peas and carrot.
Desserts and the best of Peruvian food
The Tunupa restaurant includes desserts such as cakes and mazamorras. It also includes typical Peruvian dishes like ceviche, causa rellena and more.
- ✓ Chocolate cake, passion fruit mousse, coffee and more.
- ✓ Purple mazamorra, rice pudding.
- ✓ Trout ceviche.
- ✓ Cause stuffed and more.
These are some of the most important frequently asked questions of the 1-day 'Sacred Valley of the Incas VIP' tour. If you have any questions, you can write to us at email@example.com or call us at 084 – 207064.
1) Does the tour include a visit to Maras and Moray?
Yes, the tour includes a visit to a textile center in Chinchero, the Inca site of Chinchero, the Inca site of Ollantaytambo, the Inca site of Pisac as well as the Salineras de Maras and the circular platforms of Moray.
2) Which is better the classic tour to the Sacred Valley or the VIP Sacred Valley tour?
Both tours are recommended. The classic tour includes a visit to Pisac, Chinchero and Ollantaytambo. The VIP tour includes a visit to Pisac, Chinchero, Ollantaytambo as well as Maras and Moray. This tour, by offering more places to visit, is done with more rush.
3) What language is the tour in?
The tourist guide is carried out in Spanish and English. For guided tours in different languages, it is necessary to hire a private service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4) Does the tour include entrance to all places?
Yes, the tour includes the entrance to all the tourist attractions described.
5) How is the buffet lunch in Urubamba?
Buffet lunch takes place at the famous Tunupa restaurant,one of the best in Cusco. It includes a variety of salads, soups, pastas, meats, desserts and the best of Peruvian cuisine such as ceviche and stuffed cause.
6) Does the tour pick me up from my hotel in Cusco?
Yes, the tour includes the pick up of tourists at the door of their hotel in the historic center of the city of Cusco (most of the tourist hotels in the city are there). If you are outside this area, it is necessary to coordinate a pick-up in a square or central point of the city.
7) When is the best time to take the tour?
This tour can be done on any day of the year. However, the days of the dry season are the best option: from April to October.
8) Can I change the date of the tour?
Yes, the tour date can be changed as long as it is done 3 days in advance at the latest. The penalty is unique and corresponds to 10% of the value of the tour, which must be added by one of our payment methods.
9) Can I cancel the tour?
Yes, the tour can also be canceled with a last term of 3 days before. This is the only penalty:
- Penalty of 25% of the value of the ticket (refund of 75%).
10) How do I pay for the tour?
Yes, you can pay for the tour with Visa, MasterCard and other cards.